Toby's Birthday (Part 2)

WARNING: KISSING...

Max POV

I breathed deeply seeing the door open "hello Toby" I said, looking at him, "Maxy?" Toby asked "the one and only" I said, Toby running up to her and hugging her, tears going down his face. "I thought you died" He said, "this sounds like how we found eachother a few months ago" I said, a smile appearing on her face and putting the pancake necklace on his neck "happy birthday" Max said. Toby looking down at the necklace "Pan?" Toby asked, Me laughing slightly and lifting her half of the necklace "cake" Max said. "Oh" He said and Me laughing softly. Max looking at Toby in the eyes "I missed you" I said "I missed you more" He said "not likely" I said "oh very likely" He said "you win" I said and hugging Toby again. Toby blinking before kissing Max on the cheek "I love you too" He said and Max smiling. Max blinking slightly and kissing Toby on the lips, softly, before moving back, covering her mouth. "Uhhh ummm sorry" Max said, blushing a deep red "it's ok really" Toby said, grabbing Max's face softly "I wanted to do that too" He said, Max blushing more before Toby kissed her. "I love you, I really love you" Toby said, Max nodding "Same" I said, Max blinking.

~the next day~

The others have found out I'm alive, I got a lot of hugs and they celebrated, I smiled while everyone hugged when they did, I was finally in a place which I thought would only find in a million years, I was

HOME...

THE END...

(OH MY GOD IT'S THE END.... WOW :O, I LOVE YOU ALL, I MIGHT HAVE MY NEW BOOK OUT SOON, SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT. WELL WOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON PROBABLY. GOODBYE MY LITTLE KILLERS :D <3)