Max's Powers are seen

I walked down the stairs in my suit to be truthful I think I look pretty derpy myself. Sally was waiting downstairs for me "I'm back" I said and everyone looked at me. "I have my suit on" I said "You look handsomeful" Sally said  I laughed "Thank you Sally but I think I look goofy" I said. "You don't Max you look like a guy actually" E.J said then Ben elbowed E.J in the side for saying that "I don't actually mind being called a guy" I stated "Why?" Sally asked "Cause I actually wish I was a guy" I answered. "Why?" Sally asked "Well I hate make-up and dresses and I love skateboarding" I answered "I also had a guy who was my friend but I think he died". "Oh I didn't mean to make you cry" she said "It's ok" I said I walked to the lounge room and sat on the couch and Ben was playing Mario Cart. "Can I play?" I asked "Uh sure but I'm gonna beat you" he answered "Oh we'll see" I said "I have an idea lets make the others bet who will win"  "Good idea" Ben said. "Hey guys can you guys bet on who will win Mario Cart" I said and everyone ran over all the guys bet of Ben and Sally bet on me. "So because I'm a girl you boys won't bet on me is it" I said "No it's just that Ben is gonna kick your butt" Jeff said with confidence "Oh really?" I said "Yep" said Ben. I grabbed my steering wheel Ben did too we played and I won the game. I laughed "I won!!!" I said "Beginners luck" said Ben "Oh then lets double the amount for the next round and the winner gets it all" I said "Ok" everyone betted the same amount and people again. We played it again I won again I laughed "Pay Up!!" I demanded I could hear groanes and no's but they handed the money. I gave a quater of it to Sally "There you go cause you were the only one who betted on me" I said "Thanks!!" she said and a smile grew on her face. "How are you so good?" Ben asked "Practice" I said "No one has ever won against me before" he said "Because they weren't girls" I said and laughed all the boys had angry faces. "Anyway I'm gonna get some chessecake" I said I checked the table where I left my chessecake it was gone "Masky Hoddy did you eat my chessecake"? I angry asked they both nodded."It's ok It's just that I love my chessecake" I stated everyone laughed. "Why did Slendy even adopt a mortal?" asked Jeff I turned around to face him "Is it wrong to be mortal or Immortal?" I questioned "No but we are all immortal so why would he adopt you?" he asked "Maybe he wanted another girl in the house" E.J said "That's the reason" I lied. "Ok" Jeff answered "You remind me so much of B--" I covered my mouth and shook my head "Remind you of who?" Jeff asked "No one" I said. "Tell us" Ben said "Shut up Ben!" I said very angryily "Why should I?" he asked "Because..." I couldn't hold it in anymore. I blasted water at Ben sending him into the wall "I'm  so sorry" I said "How did you?" Ben asked getting up while soaking wet "She's not mortal" Jeff said "Blu why did you" I accidentily said out loud "Who's Blu?" Ben asked. "She is this person" I said both of my eyes changed blue and Blu took over my body she was wearing a blue dress too. "Hi everyone" she said then I turned normal "That was her" I said. "That explains alot" Ben said "Why were you in the woods anyway Jeff asked I ran away from the orphange and brunt it down" I said "You what!" E.J said "Yeah" I said laughing. "Anyway who wants chessecake" I asked "ME!!!" said Masky and Hoody I walked into the kitchen and started to make chessecake. The doorbell rang "I'll get it" said Jeff and heard the door open "Hi" Jeff said "Hi" said a voice that sounded so simaler I could see the person staring at me "Maxy?" It asked...

(MUHAHAHA ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER sorry XD Who is the person at the door? you will find out soon on Adopted by Creepypasta. Anyway this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!!)