Turth or Dare/Rain

I sat inbetween Toby and Sally, I sighed "Who's first?" asked Sally "You can" answered Splendy with an even wider smile. "Ok umm Ben truth or dare?" Asked Sally "Umm dare" Ben answered, Sally giggled "I dare you to wear a dress" she said. I could see Jeff holding in his laughter "Uh seriously" he said "Yup follow me" she said running upstairs and Ben walking slowly behind. A few moments later Ben came down wearing a green dress, Jeff busted out laughing, Ben grumbled some words I didn't hear and sat down. Suddenly I heard the pitter patter on a window and looked outside to see it raining, when I was little I would always dance sing and do anything in the rain. "I'll be right back guys" I said getting up, then going outside into the rain, watching it pour down and onto my clothes I remembered a part of a song "Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday" I sang to myself running around not caring I was getting soaked. I laughed and danced, places did whatever I wanted for this very moment I was free, then ran to the rose garden looking at the water fall off the petals of the roses. They were white, red and black all beautiful colours I decided to take one pulling one of softly but getting pricked on the finger by a thorn. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell onto the ground, with a massive headache before seeing just darkness.
~ Ella's POV~
Boss was right she loves roses, the sleeping poison worked I have to get her out of here before anyone notices she isn't conscious. I walked up to the her grabbing her body and carrying it on my back being careful not to wake her up, she's really cute, her smile, her eyes, her lips --- Ella what are you thinking she's a girl like you you're not gay. I sighed, making it to the under realm, walking up to boss, placing her on the ground "Boss I got her" I said "Ok go put her in a cell and tighten her onto the wall I don't want her to escape" Boss said. I nodded grabbing her again and getting to a available cell chaining her to the wall, she is still sleeping through all that that stuff must be strong.
~a few hours later~
~Max POV~
I woke up my eyes opening to a dimly lighted room, hang on wasn't I just outside a minute ago I then noticed I was chained to the wall and in a cell. "You finally woke up" said a voice "Who said that?" I asked "That would be me" said a voice from the shadows before stepping out of the, and looking at me, I then realised who was in front of me Zalgo.
(Dun dun dunnnnnn ha ha ha cliffhanger sorry anyway thanks for 1.4 k guys WOOP WOOP. Anyway guys this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!!!)