Max is .......

Ugh! 'Where am I?' I said with a throbbing headache, my vision was a bit blurry and I saw 'Toby it's Toby' "Toby!" I yelled running to the bubble he's trapped in. "Max leave me and go, it's a trap" he whisper yelled "I'm not leaving you here!" I said hitting and kicking the bubble with all my might. I'm getting tired but I can't give up I need to get Toby out of here and free the rest of the prisoners with me. I heard a dark chuckle behind me, I turned my head to see Zalgo he was the one that chuckled darkly "It's fun seeing you try to help your friend here" he said walking towards me "But sadly I can't let you help him unless you do something important to save him!" He said pushing me to a wall and started choking me to death " I-I'll d-do an-n-yth-ing" I said while being choked "And what will you do?" He asked. "Let g-o of m-me and I wi-ll Te-ll you" I said, he stopped choking me and let me catch me breath before standing and looking at him. "So?" he asked "I'll die for him but I will make it a gun to my own head " I said, my knees failing on me and falling down on them "Max no!" Toby yelled through the bubble "Is that your last choice?" Zalgo asked, I nodded. "Now let him go!" I said pointing to Toby "Alright" Zalgo said, Toby's bubble was gone and he ran to me "We have to go!" He said grabbing my hand, but I let go "Listen Toby I need to do my end of the deal" I said "But Max!" He said. "Shh" I said placing a finger onto his mouth guard "Toby I'll miss you so much, tell the others I love them and I will miss them" I said "I will" he said, I hugged him, kissed his cheek and whispered "I l-love you T-Toby" I said then pushed him into the Slender Woods Portal.
~ Toby's POV ~
She said she loved me then pushed me out, I could hear a bang and a thud. S-Sh-e's gone died as a doornail and she kissed me on the cheek. 'I love you Max' I yelled in my mind I started to cry for the first time in years I cried...
I'll miss you my lovely Maxy.....

This is not the end... Yet