Friend(s)

I finished my 'food' then placed the bowl near the door, I walked to the middle of the cell then noticed there were two bared windows in the high middle of the side wall that I could climb to. I went to the chain that attached to my wrist, grabbed it then started climbing it, the chains were a bit rusty but that didn't bother me. I reached the highest point the chains went, then saw how far the bared window was from the chain I tried reaching over to the window a bit to far I would have to jump. I attached the part my wrist attached to to my ankle Click! it attached and ,add a click that echoed rough the whole cell then I aimed for the window ledge.
'here we go!
1!
2!
3!'
I jumped to the ledge and grabbed on for dear life I made it and pulled myself onto the ledge crawling towards the bared window. I looked through it and saw a teenager with a scarf on sitting in a corner talking to himself. "Psst" I said he heard me then looked around the room confused, I guess he thought he was hearing things cause he went back to his corner and talked to himself again. 'I guess I need to attract his attention' I searched my pockets, lint, coins 'ah ha! a hair clip ok Max you got this and fire'. "Ow!" said the guy 'got him' he looked everywhere then he finally saw me "Hi" I whispered "What are you doing you're gonna get caught" he whisper yelled "I won't,please speak to me I'm alone and not talking to really people is driving me insane" I said. "How are you going to get to me then?" he asked "like this" I said squeezing through the bars and falling but hanging upside down because of the chain attached to me, I detached the chain and landed on my butt "That was hot cool" he said and another voice interfering his sentence.
~ Toby POV ~
Slendy has been searching through everything to find Max and still hasn't found out where she is. I have been packing back and fourth for hours thinking "Toby were gonna find her don't worry" Masky said watching me pac "I know but what if she is seriously hurt and doesn't know where she is" I said looking at him. "I think you should get some fresh air" he said "yeah I should" I said then I left the mansion, breathing in fresh air of the forest and finally starting to not feeling stressed then *tic tic tic twitch* 'dang it' when I'm stressed this happens 'ok Toby just breathe she's ok she's ok'. Suddenly I saw a arrow hit me in the shoulder then felt dizzy and feel to my knee and blacked out.
(Dun dun dunnnnnn cliffhanger chiche XD I'm sorry. Thanks for 1.74k reads people I love you guys I really need a name for the people who read this. Comment or not help me decide on what to call you gussy or I may just call you something random. Anyway guys this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!!!)