27 Days Left

MONDAY, DECEMBER 4th

Y/N POV:

I woke up at 6:30 am. My alarm clock was going off, letting me know I had an hour before school started. After 10 minutes of my relaxing shower, I dry myself off, wrap my towel around my wet hair, and walk into my room for fresh clothes. To my surprise, Katsuki was sitting at my desk with two muffins with him ... while I was there naked. He smirks and checks out my bare body.

I yelp and start to turn red. I quickly take down the towel from my hair and wrap it around my damp body.

He licked his lips. "Damn you're sexy." He walks towards me. "If I would have known you were going to give me a show before school started I would come earlier, so we could have a little fun." He lightly chuckles with a mischievous smile.

His words send shivers down my back. "Why are you in my room?" I turn my embarrassed face away from him. His hand caressed my cheek, forcing me to look up at him.

"I wanted to have breakfast together, so I got us muffins. I knocked on your door, and there was no answer. Your dumbass left the door unlocked, so I let myself in." He places his other hand on my waist, pulling me in close. "Now you get dressed, while I watch, beautiful."

I blush even harder and stand there speechless. 

'Should I let him watch? If we have time I could give him that gawk gawk 3000. No, no, I need to stay loyal to Kirishima.'

Right as he went to reach to pull off my towel an alarm went off, stopping him. I scurry to my phone to turn off my alarm and lay ahold of a pack of pills off my nightstand.

"What the hell are you doing?" He walks over to me.

I gave my back to him as I spoke. "I'm about to take my birth control." Luckily, I had a water bottle on my nightstand. I pop the pill in my mouth and chug some water. 

Katsuki arms snack from behind me. He whispers in my ear, "You're so fuck-able." His words made me slightly choke on my water.

I turn around to see his lustful eyes, staring down at my lips. Before I had the chance to speak, he roughly unwraps my towel and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck for support. He holds me up by holding my ass.

'Fuck being loyal to Kirishima.'

Briefly carrying my naked body, slightly bouncing as he threw me onto my soft bed. His crimson eyes scanned over my body, and he licked those pillow, soft lips of his. Our eyes locked as he flung off his school uniform top, and hovers over me. Katsuki locked both of my hands into one of his, and with his free hand, he used it to keep himself stable. He roughly pinned my hands over my head.