13 Days Left

MONDAY, DECEMBER 18th

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

I was peaceful sleeping with the best dream. It was about y/n, and we were going on our first date. We were having a picnic in the park by my house. She made us little triangle sandwiches, which were unrealistically delicious. Girl can't cook for shit.

I brought paint, canvases, brushes, and mini easels as a surprise. She was so happy that she jumped into my arms. Her arms locked around my neck and my mine around her waist as I twirled her around. Her beautiful curls flow in the wind. Best dream date ever.

As our beautiful date was ending, I felt small taps against my shoulders, and I was brought back into reality.

Next to me, my dream girl laid. The moonlight emerged from my many windows and illuminated her beautiful face, highlighting her features.

'She looks gorgeous.'

As I analyzed her face, I noticed something peculiar about her eyes. Her alluring (e/c) eyes were half-lidded and craving something. But what? What could she need to satisfy her?

"Why'd you wake me up?" A deep rasp in my voice.

She hid her face away into my chest. I place my hand on her head and bring her in closer. Her body felt warm, warmer than it ever has. Maybe she's sick?

"Are you okay, y/n-chan? Do you need something?" I ask genuinely worried for her.

She pops her head up and bites her bottom lip. "You said if I ever get horny again to tell you." She spoke in a soft, sweet, seductive tone.

A memory flashes back to me. It was from the night of y/n cumming on my leg.

'After a few minutes of laying in bed with y/n, I pulled the waistband of her shorts.  "Damn." I expressed in a husky voice.

She quickly turned over to see me wide awake.

"What are you doing?" She voiced in a low, hoarse tone.

"I wanted to see how your underwear looked from the back." I showed a mischievous grin.

She flicked my forehead and covered my mouth before I got the chance to yell. "Don't yell." She then removed her hand.

I whispered loudly. "What the hell was that for?" I rubbed my red forehead.

"Being a little pervert." She kissed my head and turned back around.

"Quick tidbit. Next time you feel horny tell me instead of doing what you pulled again." I pulled her body close to mine. We were in a spooning position.'

She slowly licks her lips and her eyes shuffle between my own and my lips. "I need you." Without hesitation, she dove into kissing me.

Pulling away I ask, "What do you need from me?" I want to see how bold she's feeling tonight.

"I need you inside me." She straddles herself on top of me, and I place my hands on her upper thighs. I wanna take this slow, but I know I can't control myself. I just can't help how irresistible her body is, how irresistible she is.

The last thing I'd ever want is to push my limit with her. I don't want to put my hand in the wrong spot or do the wrong thing and ruin things between us.

"Do you need me?" She asks with big doe eyes.

Her little question brought a half-smile to my face. "Stop playing dumb, dumbass."

My eyes couldn't resist wandering down to her breast, hidden away by a piece of fabric. Oh, how my hands long to be pressed against them. I squeeze her thighs as a way to suppress my wants. I wish didn't have to hold back these urges. All I need is an-

"Stop fighting. Do whatever you want me." She whispers. Her eyes were glued to my abs. I'm guessing she's fighting back the same urges.

"You know me so well." I flip her onto her back and push my hand against her throat. I know how she likes to feel pain.

And that's all I'm going to say about that night. I'm not the type of guy to kiss and tell.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Something magical happened tonight :) and that something is #4 on my list

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

please don't forget to comment and vote as you read! if you enjoy my writing then follow and check out my other books <3

word count: 783