16 Days Left

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15th

Y/N POV:

We were all seated in the living room together. It was raining hard out, yet it was all fun and games until we got to a certain topic. My eyes bounce off each of the guys as they argue over the dumbest thing.

"It's too gold to be natural." Kacchan speaks.

"Kirishima has red hair for crying out loud!" Denki defends himself.

"Unh-uh, my hairs dyed." Red states." My hair's naturally black." He points to his roots that he still hadn't touched up.

"Guys, c'mon I was born with this hair color." He crosses his arms and pouts.

"Are you sure? You do have that black highlight of a lightning bolt." Sero adds.

Denki's stands up, furious. "I have a great idea, let's all go to the restroom." He grunts through his teeth.

They all get up and walk to the bathroom without me. What jerks! They know I can't go into the boys restroom.

The group walks back, but with different expressions each. Katsuki seems mad, Kirishimas face was disappointed, Sero looks sad, and Denki has a bright grin. I'm assuming he convinced them it is his real hair color.

They all huddle together in the middle of the living room and talk.

Denki Kaminari POV:

"Hey, Big D." Y/n taps my back.

'No way, she actually called me Big D. That's hilarious!'

I snicker and try to hold back the rest of my laughter before answering. "What's up?"

She looks up at me with those big e/c eyes. "Um, so how did you prove that was your real hair color in the bathroom?"

'She's too pure for her own good.'

"Easy ... if you like, I'd be happy to show you as well." I lick my lips then bite my lower one.

They all chime in. 

"Kaminari! Leave that innocent girl alone."

"Close your eyes, y/n-chan!"

"Die!"

"Ugh, you're no fun." Denki boops my nose.

Y/N POV:

I slightly blush from our small contact. "Huh? Guys I don't get it." I explain.

Red grabs both of my shoulders and spoke "Good, let's leave these un-pure hooligans." He put his arm over my shoulder and we walk to my dorm room.

He flops onto my bed and I calmly join him. It was a bit warm in my room, so he took off his red sweater, and I took off Katsuki's hoodie that he gave me last night.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay y/n-chan?" He looks at my neck.

"W-what are you talking about?" I try to put up an act.

'Shit, my hickeys."

"Let me get a better look." He pushes my chin up to reveal my hickeys.

"This is what you did yesterday?" He got off of my bed to continue to yell. "Which one was it Todoroki or Bakugo?!"

"It was, uh-" I avoid his eye contact and brought my head down.

I notice his quirk started to turn on, his fist became rock hard. "Say it already." Tears form in his eyes.

"Katsuki." I keep my head down.

"I fucking knew it." He dashes out of my room. His quirk grew up to his arms. He turns the corner to his bedroom.

I lay in my bed and attempt to understand.

'I don't understand my feelings ... I'm sad, but I also feel relieved.'

Knock Knock

"I'm coming in, y/n." My best friend barges in. He joins me in bed. "I overheard what happened. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know..." I stare at my all-white ceiling.

"Listen I'm not going to force you to talk, but I'll still be here." He pulls me close to him.

"Thank you, Katsuki." I kiss his cheek.

"Anything for my favorite girl." He caresses my cheek and kisses my lips. We listen to the pleasing sound of the rain in silence.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Today has been exhausting, but at least I got a kiss. Now, I can stop being "loyal" to Kirishima.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. Lose my virginity
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

OMGG THANK YOU FOR 300 READS!!

word count: 730