1 Day Left

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30th

Y/N POV:

Sperm Donor
You fucking little bitch ass
whore

me
hello to you too father

Sperm Donor
You stole your mother's card
knowing damn well we need to
save up for our baby

me
i was your original baby

Sperm Donor
The hell you are
We're turning cutting off
that card
Leave my family alone

me
i'm supposed to be your
family.

Sperm Donor
You're nothing to me
You're a mistake and you know
that you deserve nothing in this
world

me
rot in hell

I throw my phone across my room. Luckily, it didn't shatter.

I fucking hate my dad, I hate my family, and most importantly I hate that new fucking baby. Tears slip through and walk across my cheek.

'Why can't they fucking stay where they fucking belong? IN MY FUCKING EYEBALLS!'

I wipe my tears away and rub my eyes.

'Why can't they love me like that?'

I have urges to cut myself, but I have a better idea. A bucket list idea.

I exit my dorm room to end up at another. I knock to see if anyone's inside. I clean my face off and prepare for someone to answer. I get no response. Just what I needed.

'Perfect.'

I let myself in knowing that he always leaves his door unlocked. I step inside his pigsty of a room. Dirty sneakers, old food wrappers, and unfinished homework assignments cover his black rug. Making my way through I look around his desk full of lyric sheets. Opening his desk draw and pushing past a shit ton of edibles, I find his little bottles of alcohol. I shove 5 in my pocket. I slam the drawer shut.

'Thank you, Bunny.'

I quickly leave before anyone catches me, noiselessly close his door, and run back to my dorm. Once inside, I swiftly twist off one of the caps and down it. I do this with the next four. My throat burns, and I feel like throwing up. I keep my stomach calm. My mind feels woozy, and I've already forgotten why I'm sad, so obviously my plan worked.

Knock Knock

'Holy shit. Fuck me in the asshole. I'm so fucked. Please don't be a teacher or worse, Denki.'

I take a deep breath in before opening my door. It was the blond, but not any blond. My blond.

I need to convince him I'm sober. "Helloo." I hiccup after. I struggle to stand. Wow, this shit works fast.

"What's wrong with you?" He pushes past me. He sees the 5 empty bottles on my floor. "You fucking idiot." He snarls.

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

I lift her up bridal style and lay her in bed. She tries to leave her bed, but I tuck her in like the fucking child she is, so she won't escape. She has an opened water bottle on her nightstand. I sniff it first. My goal is to sober her up not make her even drunker. "Drink." I hold it to her mouth. She shook her head. She knew I was trying to sober her up. I forcibly open her mouth with one hand and pour it in. She spits it out of her mouth and most of it hits my face. What a brat!

I walk into her bathroom and look for a clean towel. After doing so I walk into her room and she's still struggling to leave her tucked-in position. I laugh before stumbling over an object. "What the hell is-" It was her phone? I planned on giving it to her, but it was unlocked on someone's messages. I read through and realize why she did what she did.

"Oh, y/n." I drop her phone. I immediately untuck her and pull her into a deep hug.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
ja wbd d laos djdbsoii ajd. f alsjh dve woJbj brjdidbdv sih dhdbhsj sidnbdjd. wish wow d s diosb w skzinw dsjs. heiee djdbsosb s slabiebs hdndb le wisodhbd ish ss osudh eosis wiisdheb wiwi shb dkdb vffhjwn ejdi dnd dm

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. G̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶g̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. D̶r̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶a̶l̶c̶o̶h̶o̶l̶
10. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶e̶

__
A/N:

thank you for 450 reads !

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 733