10 Days Left

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21st

Y/N POV:

Knock Knock Knock

I go to open my door and see a letter laying there. On the front, it says "This is the last song I will write about you. We're still friends, by the way ... I just need time." I could only assume this is from Bunny aka Denki.

The song lyrics are,

I just need someone in my life to give it structure
To handle all the selfish ways I'd spend my time without her
You're everything I want, but I can't deal with all your lovers
You're saying I'm the one, but it's your actions that speak louder
Giving me love when you are down and need another
I've gotta get away and let you go, I've gotta get over
But I love you so
I love you so
I love you so
I love you so
I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind
This feeling's old and I know that I've made up my mind
I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul
'Cause you were cool and I'm a fool
So please let me go
But I love you so (please let me go)
I love you so (please let me go)
I love you so

(A/N: "I Love You So" by The Walters)

Tears roll down my face and angst fills my heart.

'I can just picture him singing this. I miss his beautiful voice. I really messed up. I fuck everything up.'

There's only one thing I can think of. I want to hurt myself. I want to cut myself. I want to see the blood run down my arms. I told Katsuki I would go to him. I wipe my tears, and I barge into the room next door.

"What the fuck, y/n!" Kacchan was sitting at his desk reading some of the manga I bought him.

"Shut the hell up! If it were up to me, then I wouldn't even be in here." I gently fall onto my knees after yelling.

'I would be dead already.'

"What do you mean?" He seems genuinely confused. He gets off his desk chair and joins me on the ground.

I throw my hands in the air and start crying. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I point to the old scars on my arms and thighs. "I came here instead." I hope he gets the message.

He wraps his arms around me. "Thank you." I could feel and hear how fast his heart was beating.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We were sitting on his dorm room floor still. He's been trying to talk to me, but I've been pushing him away. "Do you wanna see this picture the old hag sent me? It of us when we were younger." I can tell he's trying to make me feel better, but this little attempt isn't going to work.

"No, not really." I answer flatly.

"Trust me you do." He pulls out his phone and brought up the picture. It was little Katsuki, on one knee, proposing to me with a cherry ring pop. I remember that this was my first time going to a real park.

'After chasing me around with a scary-looking bug, we sat down to catch our breath. Mitsuki was going to reprimand her son, but he said he needed to give me a present first.

He reached into his mother's purse and he pulls out a sweet candy. He got down on one knee and said, 'Y/n l/n will you make me the happiest boy alive and be my forever wife."

His mother was going to explode from the overwhelming cuteness. She immediately pulled out her phone and snapped a photo.

I said yes and he slipped the ring pop on to left ring finger. He gave me a bear hug and whispered we had an amazing day at the park.'

A smile creeps onto my face. "I forgot that we got married."

"Me, too." There's a tiny sparkle in his eyes. "So, Mrs. Bakugo, are you happy now?" He asks with a full-face smile. He rarely shows me his whole smile.

I try to conceal my grin, so I don't look like a complete idiot. "Yes, I am, Mr. Bakugo." I nod my head.

He quickly kisses my lips. We both giggle and laugh after.

"Hey, can you send me that picture?" I bat my lashes at him.

"Why?" He lowers his brows.

"I want to make it my wallpaper." My current wallpaper is a picture of me, Katsuki, and Mr. Sweet Face.

"Anything for you." He texts me the picture. "I'll do the same thing. We'll have matching wallpapers." His wallpaper was the same as mine, except he cropped himself out of the photo.

I kiss on the cheek. "You're such a softie."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
You always know how to make me feel better. I love you, Mr. Bakugo <3

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 886