4 Days Left

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27th

Y/N POV:

Me and Katsuki are going to watch a movie that I offered to pay for. We're heading to a local theater since I think they're cute. We walk into Limelight Theater and buy a shit ton of snacks. I want to use my moms credit card as much as I can before she notices. Me and Katsuki decided on watching some romance movie.

I expected more people to be here. I guess no one goes to the movies on Wednesdays or this place is going out of business.

As the movie begins Katsuki places his hand on my thigh. I was fine with him doing this until he starts to grip me hard. I wince in pain.

"What's wrong?" Kacchan loosens his grip on me.

"I am just a little sore from yesterday." Little is an understatement. My body is aching in pain, but I would never let him know that. I awkwardly giggle and try to play off my statement.

Katsuki nods his head and removes his hand.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

The middle of the movie got a bit boring when she caught my eye. Y/n tosses pieces of buttery popcorn into her mouth as she twirls the ends of her pretty curls. I analyze her more and more and realize that she's slightly shivering. Of course, the dumbass forgot to bring a jacket.

I take off my own sweater and hand it to her. "Here, brat."

She hides a smile when she says, "Thank you." She eagerly puts it over herself. I pull up on the armrest in between us and shift closer to her. My arm lays across her shoulder, and her head falls perfectly on my shoulder. Poor thing was freezing. I love when she wears my clothing. She looks like a mini-me. It warms my gelid heart.

"You're so ..."

'... Precious. Say it, you sissy coward.'

I wanted to say it, but something stopped me. Only one word could come to mind. "... fine." Why did I have to pick that word out of all words?

"You think I'm fine?" She tilts her head up and looks me up and down.

"Yeah, especially with that sexy body of yours." A seductive tone is laced in my voice. I didn't know what else to do but to keep up my act and lean in for a kiss.

'I didn't want us hanging out to turn into something sexual. Why did I have to be this way?'

She stops me by putting her hand on my chest. "I'm not really in the mood, Kacchan." Her voice cracks. "Especially not here." She removes my jacket and gives it back to me. After, she places the armrest back down.

"Sorry." I say faintly.  

She nods her head and her eyes go to the big screen in front of us. Mine then follow.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Why did you have to ruin things? Our "date" or hang out or whatever was going so smoothly. Stop. Being. Weird.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶e̶

__
A/N:

sorry abt the short chapter !

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 559