20 Days Left

MONDAY, DECEMBER 11th

Y/N POV:

Me and Katsuki are in my dorm after taking our excruciatingly difficult math test.

I flop onto my soft ass bed. "Ugh, that damn test was the hardest thing I've ever taken." I whine and cross my arms. I stare at my off-white ceiling and think about the answers I wrote down. I wonder whether they were right or not.

"I could give you something harder to take." Katsuki covers his mouth while he snickers to himself.

I jerk my body up. "What the fuck did you say?" Ready to beat his ass. I'm sick of his nonstop sexual remarks and actions.

Katsuki left the chair he was once relaxing in. In front of me, he stands. His tall figure towards over me. He grips the tip of my chin with his index finger and thumb. "You heard me." His voice laced with seductively. He tightly clenches his jaw, this shows off his sharp jawline that someone could cut their finger on. He uses his half-lidded eyes to assert his dominance over me.

I nod my head in agreement. Any feeling of ascendancy in my body flew out the window. I wanted him in control and, I would do anything he pleases.

He uses his hand to roughly push me onto my back. I fall rearwards with my arms beside me. His body climbs over mine. His hands firmly lay next to my head. Using his knee, he separates my thighs. Now in between them rest one of his legs and the other one on the outside.

Our eye contact doesn't break once. He drops down onto his elbows. Our faces are centimeters away from each other. Our bodies are pressed against one another. We could feel each other's sped-up heartbeats. In fact, you could hear them both, loud and clear. Our hearts even fell in sync. It felt all too romantic to be real.

I couldn't handle the anticipation of waiting for him to make the first move as I stare into those crimson eyes. I crash our lips together. I have dreamt of this moment for years. I get to live out my seven-year-old dreams. The best way to describe this kiss is like smooching a cloud.

He licks the inner boundary of my lips requesting for an entrance in, and I allow him inside. Our tongues wrestle for dominance. It was silly of me to think I would have a chance in hell of winning. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth. He gently caresses my face while detaches himself. Panting he says,

"Y/n, wake up." His face begins to blur away.

"Eh?" Confusion was written all over my face.

"Wake up, idiot." His voice sounds distant.

I snap my head up. I look around to see an empty classroom with me, Katsuki, and a sleeping Mr. Aizawa curled into a ball.

I stand up and with my hands on the desk. "What happened?" I saying looking into Katsukis eyes.

"You took a nap after the exam. The bell rang, but your ass stayed asleep." He walks away with his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh." It was all a sham.

'It felt so real.'

I run my fingers over my lips as I miss my imaginary kiss.

"Oi, wipe the drool off your face." He leaves me alone.

The slam of the door wakes up Mr. Aizawa. He politely asks me to leave so he can resume his nap.

I wipe my face as I run out the door. I really did drool.

'Why did I dream of Katsuki? The person I'm supposed to be with is Kirishima.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
I had a pretty interesting dream. Basically, I had my first kiss with you. I can't believe it didn't really happen. I feel so dumb. I'm such an idiot. My biggest question is why didn't I dream of it happening with Kiri? Whatever, I'm not going to think about it.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

Word Count: 704