2 Days Left

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29th

Y/N POV:

Currently, me and Katsuki are hanging out on the dormitory living room couch at 6:27 am. Yes, I understand that's an unreasonable time to be up at, but Katsuki kept on bugging me until I woke up. Why couldn't he be a night owl like a normal person?

Being up at this time isn't the worse thing in the world. It's tranquil and rather soothing. The birds outside chirp a chorus as the sun rises.

I lay my head on his shoulder. He feels so warm, it's radiating off of him. I take a deep breath and caramel fills my nose. "Mwah." I plant a big ol' kiss on Katsuki's cheek. He may be a pain in my ass, but he makes me enjoy moments like these.

"What the hell was that?" He barks at me. He's on the grumpy side this morning since he hasn't had his morning coffee yet. He likes the way Tokoyami makes it, so he patiently waits for him to wake up and make him some. Personally, I think it is way too strong, but whatevs.

I shrug my shoulders. "Affection."

"It's disgusting!" He over-enunciates his words and fakes a gag.

Well, isn't someone acting a bit prissy. The corners of my mouth straighten out and my eyes wander around the empty room.

"Do it again." He says while looking me directly in the eyes.

I drop my jaw and repeatedly blink as I'm shocked by his request.

"I have a better idea." I reach my hands to his cheeks. I squish them together and force his lips to turn into fish lips. He is so precious. I pucker up and kiss him. I trail kisses all around his face making a full circle. I try to make sure every inch of his face has been smooched. I place one last kiss on his mouth before letting go of him. He has a small blush dusted onto his cheeks.

I become aware of a figure staring at us from down the bedroom hall. Once I could make out who it was I let out a gasp. Katsuki notices something caught my eye, so he looks over, too. He whispers "Fuck." under his breath.

"You guys ... are so unmanly." Kirishima chokes through his tears and clenches onto his shirt.

Katsuki springs off of the couch and tries to calm Kirishima down.

I ran past them both and went to my dorm room. I couldn't bear to hear what they were going to say to each other.

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

Glancing down at Kiri's hands, his whole fists are hard— Kirishima's quirk is activating. This isn't the first time he felt strong emotions and he subconsciously turned on his quirk. Y/n told me all about when Kirishima found the hickeys I left on her neck.

'She explained what happened.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay y/n-chan?" Kirishima looked at my neck.

"W-what are you talking about?" I tried to put up an act.

'Shit, my hickeys.' I thought.

"Let me get a better look." He pushed my chin up to reveal my hickeys.

"This is what you did yesterday?" He got off of my bed to continue to yell at me. "Which one was it Todoroki or Bakugo?!" He asked

"It was, uh-" I avoid his eye contact and brought my head down.

I notice his quirk started to turn on, his fist became rock hard. "Say it already." Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Katsuki." I kept my head down.

"I fucking knew it." He dashed out of my room. His quirk grew up to his arms.'

"Just calm down, man." I say softly. I don't want to upset him. I mean he still is my friend.

"Calm down!? I just saw the girl I like and one of my best friends kiss each other!" He yells out. He might wake up the whole dormitory at this point, and then we'll get in trouble for being disruptive.

His hardening is reaching up to his forearm.

"I get that's hard to see, but I need you to turn your quirk off."

"What are you talking about?" He squints his eyes at me.

I pop my chin out towards his arms. He gasps and kind of freaks outs once he notices what's happening. He takes a deep breath and becomes soft all over.

"Do you not value our friendship?" Kirishima blurts out at a respectful volume.

"I do ... honestly." He's the first real friend I've made in a long time. Up until now, it's only been y/n.

"So how could you go after my woman?" He takes a step closer to me. His tears continue to stream down his face.

Rolling my eyes I state, "She was never yours, to begin with." I finish with a scoff. I shake my head. Who does this guy think he is? "She's my best friend."

"We were practically dating!" He flares his arms up. He's clearly frustrated. "And then you guys went into that little storage closet on her birthday and got jiggy with it."

"If you guys were dating then how come she let me make out with her, give her hickeys, see her naked, and so much more multiple times before that party?" I list off each thing with my fingers. "She was never yours." I grunt through my teeth. I look him up and down.

He froze and stood there, stunned. I walk past him and purposely bump into him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Why couldn't today just be normal? Everything is always so dramatic.

Do you know what I realized? As soon as I made "friends" I went and screwed everything up. I'm so sorry Kirishima and Denki. Once I'm gone I hope they forget they ever met me, it'll make them much happier.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. G̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶g̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶e̶

__
A/N:

please don't forget to comment and vote as you read! if you enjoy my writing then follow and check out my other books <3

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 1055