004!

NARRATIVE&INSTAGRAM!

alaniis' eyes fluttered, trying to adjust to the light

alaniis' eyes fluttered, trying to adjust to the light. she turned her head but saw a empty space. getting up, the singer put her satin cap correctly on her and left the footballer's bed. catching the first jude's hoodie she found, she wore it with her underwear.

when she entered in a bathroom, she didn't pay attention to the water flowing behind her. so when jude came out of the shower, naked like a worm, she thought she was gonna swallow the toothpaste.

"oh my days" she mumbled, cleaning her mouth. "im sorry."

"it's calm, i should have locked the door" he lazily replied, hiding his lower body with a towel. "you slept well ?"

"yeahhhh" she smiled, cleaning her face. "and you ?"

he nodded, smiling lightly.

"im gonna shower, see you."

the girl went to the room she was supposed to sleep in and entered in the bathroom. she showered and did her skincare routine. after that, she put on her wig, taking care of it being well put. then, she put on makeup, not wanting to look even more trash in front of jude.

when she finished, alaniis went downstairs and in the kitchen. jude's mom was making pancakes.

"hi mrs.bellingham" she greeted her with a huge smile.

"good morning alaniis" denise smiled. "you slept well ?"

"yes, mrs.bell-"

"call me denise !" the older woman playful slapped alaniis' shoulder.

jude entered in the kitchen, wearing a palm angeles tracksuit. he back-hugged his mom while greeting her. alaniis was watching the scene, fondly. it's been a while since she has seen her mom.

the midfielder turned his head and locked eyes with the scouser. she was smiling, as always. he quickly pecked her forehead, taking her by surprise.

"alaniis, honey, those pancakes are healthy, is it fine with you ?" denise announced, serving a plate for the guest.

"yes, healthy is fine."

"do you have any allergies ?" denise asked, serving jude's plate.

"nope, i can eat everything" alaniis replied, sitting next to jude.

soon after, they were eating their breakfast. denise had to exercises and do some yoga, so she left them alone in the kitchen. the two teenagers were talking, feeling more comfortable with each other. they were explaining their old relationships and family situations.

when they finished eating, they went in jude's room to watch TV. alaniis chose to watch some old love island episodes. the footballer was on his phone, lurking on twitter. the girl wanted to cuddle, so she started to hug the midfielder. without questions, jude wrapped his free arm around her waist, keeping her body close to his.