006!

NARRATIVE&iMESSAGE!

"okay now, what do you want fam ?" alaniis asked him, wanting to punch him badly

"a magnum, please" he smiled proudly, sitting on the couch.

"i don't drink" she gritted through her teeth, going being the kitchen's bar to take a glass. "why are you here ?"

"i miss you" he cracked another smile, searching for an eye-contact with the girl.

"you should've thought about that before cheating on me" she served him a glass of coke. "i only have soda."

"it's calm" he took the glass, drinking it directly. "now, who's the man you were germany with ??"

"none of your business lad" alaniis rolled her eyes. "i want to go to sleep, im too tired to talk with you, so...."

"im not leaving until you tell me."

"you don't have any rights to know" the girl was getting more and more pissed by the seconds. "how's mya ?"

"she's fine, still" the rapper replied with a smile that made alaniis even more pissed.

"and shar ?"

"she's a bitch, i'm already bored of her" rhys got up from the couch. "i fucked her in the woods."

"you're a hoe" alaniis spat, disgusted. "it's giving secondary school vibe."

"she's hoe, all those gyals are hoes" rhys was now in front of her. "but not you, you're my wife."

"you're disgusting."

rhys slowly grabbed her arm and pushed her close to him before locking her in his arms.

"now baby, tell me, who's the man ?"

"my boyfriend" she lied, pushing the rapper violently. "and don't call me baby."

alaniis quickly grabbed a knife and her house phone line. her acrylics pressed the police number and she was threatening her ex with the knife now.

"im not afraid to stab you" the singer threatened him, keeping the phone close to her chest.

the drill artist only laughed, not feeling a little bit impressed.

"if you choose to make a move closer, i'll stab you" she began, her voice shaking. "if you stay here, i'll call the police." rhys only had a mocking smirk on his face. "now, if you leave kindly, i'll keep it quiet."

"okay, im leaving" the rapper relinquished, stepping back.

the girl followed him to the door, still holding the knife and the phone.

"i'll see you later baby" rhys smiled before pecking her forehead.

the scouser jumped out of fear before frantically wiping her forehead. she slammed the door violently and threw everything on the ground.