032!

NARRATIVE!

that morning, alaniis woke up with the biggest headache ever

that morning, alaniis woke up with the biggest headache ever. sirius, her new black kitten, was sleeping next to her. the girl coughed loudly, before grabbing a tissue in her nightstand to blow her nose.

the scouser wanted more than anything to sleep more but she just couldn't take the pain her head anymore.

now, all she needed was some aspirin or something hard enough to make the pain disappear.

last night, kenza invited her to a party, at central cees condo. it was a really boring party, in alaniis' opinion, and even though the scouser didn't even drank one mililiter of alcohol, her head was ringing.

the music was far too loud, people were screaming everywhere and the singer was pretty sure she was sick now.

after eating a red apple in her fruit basket, the girl took her medication, drinking after two glasses of water. shivers ran through her body, and alaniis ran to her bedroom, searching for her favorite warm and fuzzy blanket.

alaniis didn't like being sick but if it was an excuse to stay cuddled in her bed or a sofa to watch rom-com movies, she could be sick forever

she just hoped she hadn't got the covid-19 as she had a lot of work in the next weeks, such as promotional photoshoot for her pretty little thing collaboration or the selection of the track on her long-awaited album.

at 2pm, the singer was still on her bed, watching wild child for the 2591046th times. she was covered by multiple layers of warm clothes and blankets. alaniis was eating popcorns, feeling out of battery.

her phone rang, stopping her from dozing off. she accepted the call, not paying attention of who it was and what type of call it was.
so when she saw her boyfriend's face on her screen laughing at her, the girl wanted to throw herself in the thames.

"hi judy" she smiled shyly, hiding her face.

"hi laniis, ya alright ?"

"yeah, just caught a cold" she shrugged, taking her glass of water and emptying it. "and you ?"

"im doing fine, mom misses jobe a lot this days" he explained, taking a sip of his tea.

"jobe is the favorite child" she mocked him, earning a glare from the boy. "anyway, you wanna watch a movie with me ?"

"netflix party ?" the player offered.

"yeeeeees, we can watch the movie you want. im going to make some more popcorns."

"k" jude said, searching in his watchlist for a good movie.