014!

NARRATIVE !

"what happened between you and marcus ? that's all im asking" lucia sighed making alaniis roll her eyes

"i already told you, ask your fucking boyfriend and stop annoying me" the singer replied, bored.

"alaniis, as a woman, you should help me" lucia said, trying to gain pity from the younger girl.

"i literally don't care and you annoy me. bye." the scouser hung up, throwing her phone on her bed.

the girl opened her dresser, getting a new clean pyjama. after putting on jude's palm angels tracksuit bottom and a white tank top, the singer braided her hair in cornrows.

she had a pretty boring day. jamal was at work, minho and janelle were on online school and imran was a baby, so except hugging him and playing cocomelon all day, she couldn't do much with him.

lucia had been harassing her the whole day, trying to know what happened between the singer and the united player. as much as she felt bad for the girl, alaniis didn't want to interfere in their relation.

the only interesting thing she did all day was re-watching the season 1 of peaky blinders. the girl badly wanted to see some childhood friends or go out, but the lockdown was making it impossible. she could break the law, but that would be useless and bad for her image.

"naniis" a cute toddler voice said, making her turn to her little brother.

he was walking to her, showing his dimples and handing her a ipad.

"yes imran !"

"cocomelon, please" he asked, sitting on her lap.

"can i braid your hair ?" alaniis asked, taking the ipad to put the popular kids channel.

and like that, the heroine had the most boring afternoon. she took care of her little brother hair, braiding his hair in cornrows. she ordered him a adidas blue tracksuit for whatever reason, spoiling the little boy too much.

"mom is gonna kill me when she will know" the singer said to her brother who only laughed mischievously. "i took it two size bigger so you can wear it a lot."

"naniis ! phone ring" the toddler pointed the girl's phone.

"thanks imran !"

when she saw her boyfriend's name asking for a FaceTime, the girl almost jumped which would have made her brother fall.

"imran im so sorry baby" the toddler only laughed, trying to eat her acrylics-free fingers.

"i don't remember my name being imran" jude joked, still keeping a emotionless face.

"i was talking to my baby brother" the scouser explained, carrying the boy so jude could see him. "he's my parents' only biological child. he's with my dad's twin."

"your dad is white ?"

"no, he's just lighter than my mom" alaniis replied, finally realising she was only wearing a satin cap and no makeup. "shit, i look disgusting."

"what are you on ?" the midfielder asked, putting his hoodie on.

"i wasn't ready for us to facetime. look, mans looking rough."

"you never look bad" jude laughed, shaking his head. "you're really cute like that, with red cheeks."

"why does compliments always feel fake coming from your mouth ?" alaniis asked, finishing her little brother's hair.

"don't know. im always honest" he sipped on his protein shake. "what ya doin' ?"

"braiding imran's hair" the scouser replied, moving the camera so her boyfriend could see better. "if you grow your hair more, i can braid yours too."

"yeah, no thanks. i don't think braids will fit me" he refused, licking his bottom lip. "so, what did you do today ?"

"not much" she began by, explaining her whole day and showing him the tracksuit she bought for imran.

jude listened to her and as cheesy as it sounded, he felt happy just hearing her rant.

"how was your day ? the training was hard ?" the girlfriend asked, making him smile even more.

"it was calm" he said, before ranting about his day.

alaniis wished she could be with him right now. she felt so lonely and she missed him a lot. it was crazy how fast she started to feel things for him.

NIA's NOTE —im so sorry this chapter is shitty

NIA's NOTE —
im so sorry
this chapter
is shitty

i had a lot
of intrusives
sad thoughts
and i just
couldn't
write.

i literally
erased half
of the chapter
bcz i thought
it was bad

im sorry
ill try to
update
soon