020!

NARRATIVE&INSTAGRAM!

the couple was still in the bed, making out when the boy's door opened

"jude, we're back !" mark, his dad said.

surprise was evident of each of their faces. alaniis quickly greeted the older man, hiding her face in jude's neck. jude hid their exposed chest.

"i should have knocked" the white man laughed nervously, kissing his teeth. "you two should come downstairs. with clothes on."

the father left the room, feeling very uncomfortable. jude laughed while alaniis hid her face in one of the pillow.

the footballer got up and put on his calvin klein underwear and his shorts. he checked his neck on the mirror. thankfully, the hickeys weren't too visible. alaniis grabbed his hoodie and put it on with her sweatpants.

while they were heading downstairs, alaniis was hiding behind him, feeling very shy. she already met denise, but as jude's friend.

"oh, alaniis" denise said, greeting the girl with a huge grin. "since when are you here ?"

"i arrived a few hours ago" the heroine replied, smiling back.

"you know her ?" mark asked, still embarrassed.

"yes, jude invited her in dortmund once" the mother informed her husband. "so, that's why you didn't want to come with us at john's house."

jude only laughed, hugging his mother.

alaniis was still right behind him, she greeted denise and mark once again.

jobe was watching the scene, unimpressed.

"don't stay here, come sit" mark welcomingly announced to her. "you two have been dating for a long time ?"

"it's been almost two months" she replied, sitting next to her boyfriend.

the conversation flew pretty well, mark was a very charming man with a lot of dad jokes sadly, but it made her feel at ease. denise was still the same nice and refreshing mother-like woman. jobe was more quiet, like his brother, but he was still nice.

after a few hours staying in the living-room to chat and laugh, alaniis went to her car and took her bag with her own clothes. her and jude went to his room, she went to shower and changed into pjs.