6: Diamond orientation

Wow.

It was a simple outfit. A simple dark pink belly shirt with a diamond on the chest and puffy straps paired with pink harem pants. Such an exotic looking outfit... you thought, looking it over for it. It was your first time seeing such extravagant looking clothing. You've only ever seen the dulled, tattered clothes you'd find in the water or forgotten on land...

You slipped on the garbs without much issue, save for struggling to fit your wings through the slits on the back of the rather small shirt. It felt slighty tight on your chest, but it was an overall tolerable fit. You then slipped on the toe less stockings and gloveless sleeves, which hid where your skin faded to scales.

You took a moment to admire your new uniform, doing a little test twirl in your new outfit, smiling at the feeling of clean fabric on your skin.

So much pink... you idly thought, as you folded up your old outfit.

Guess whoever I'm assigned to likes pink.
~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of the dressing room, you were greeted by the three pearls, who smiled in approval at your new look.

"You look marvelous." Pink pearl beamed, with the other two nodding and smiling in agreement. "Now, for the final touches..."

That was when your eye caught the glimmer of the various accessories they suddenly had. You were in awe at the sight, having only seen such things in the older shipwrecks you've come across, but nevertheless felt that surge of excitement at the jewelry, as you stood before the pearls, awaiting for their next moves.

That was then they started to decorate you in the ornate accessories, placing jewel encrusted clip-ons to your wings, shiny rings onto your tail, and unique purple earrings that glowed once they clipped into your ears.

The final touch to your new look, you had a pink collar with an ornate pink diamond dangling on it was wrapped delicately around your neck.

The pearls then stepped back to admire their handy work.

"Divine!" Cheered pink pearl clapping her hands.

"Truly fit for a diamond now." Blue pearl noted, smiling warmly at you.

"Indeed a fine addition to our diamond's court." Yellow pearl smirked in satisfaction, gesturing you to look into the nearby body mirror.

" Yellow pearl smirked in satisfaction, gesturing you to look into the nearby body mirror

"Wouldn't you agree?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were then escorted to another section of the palace which, surprise-suprise, was entirely pink. It had a bunch of human customs, such as a couch, a bed, and a large dresser and various other knick-knacks you weren't fully familiar with.

You were told to wait while they fetched your new diamond, and you were left to your own devices for a while.

During which, you took a moment to adjust to the new environment, walking around the cozy room and sometimes picking up a knick-knack that caught your eye. It was an extravagant, luxurious room.