introduction! ...plus a warning.

Okay, #1; This book as a whole.

Is kind of like my experimental take on angst, tsundere, and at the same time, I felt like doing something like this. Moody diamond Steven seems fun to work with!

This'll have some mildly mature themes, but nothing major.

Maybe.

But uh... yeah.

So expect to find a little (or a lot) of sloppy context here.

#2 You know the drill. I don't work with normal.

So reader's a siren. If you've read the other siren book I've written (ex. My Little Treasure, Sing for Us) then you'd know that my portrayal/headcanon of a siren is MUCH much different to the ones you think about... (to summarize, I've mixed avian🕊 with aqua🐬 if you catch my drift-)

But don't complain about it.

We have nekos, kitsunes, mermaids and all that good stuff here, so don't give me guff about a mythological hybrid getting all cutesy with a gemstone hybrid.

Halfling love; not entirely ethical in the terms of reality.

But hey, like I always say, reality is overrated.

And yes, you and Steven are appropriately aged incase you find something amiss about any particular moment. About 18-20 years here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, another thing.

You know this is an alternate universe.

Obviously, it revolves around the one where Steven's taken the wheel of being a diamond, and is an angsty, spoiled child. But here he doesn't openly bully and insult, and leans more on a moody and slightly stressed teenager, but still holds a bit of narcissism from his position.

And because I'm that bad of a renegade, and that screwed-up as an oddball, I'm gonna be adding a few things that might break a rule or two.

I mean, many books do that, buuut, it might upset you if you're a stickler to the SU rules or dislike the thought of AUs being bent out of proportion.

And I apologize to the creators in advance for it. 😞

So... if you don't like the thought of AUs being mashed together and mildly warped, i advise you turn tail and find a book that follows the rules better, or read another, more tolerable book in my feed.

One more thing? This book and the other siren book are completely different/not related to one another.

It's pretty obvious, but I just wanted to clarify that in case anyone gets weird vibes from the contrasting themes here.

🤷‍♀️You'll see.😈

Have fun~😁