𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

smut!
warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, praise kink, spitting, chocking, hair pulling, small impregnating kink, oral sex, spanking, swapping, and after care :)

y/n was simply sitting in bed. it was the day after her cycle, and that always resulted in unchecked arousal and hormones. it was uncomfortable, sitting around and doing nothing about it while her boyfriend trained for the fight. yeah, she was proud of him, and so fucking excited, but god damn a bitch has her needs.

"hello darling," vinnie mused as he entered your bedroom.

you only turned your head and gave him a small smile in return.

he frowned. "what's wrong, my love?"

"s'nothing," you mumbled and started fidgeting with your rings.

"it's not nothing, y/n, you're playing with your rings," he frowned harder.

"just miss you, that's all," you uttered, not letting up on your rings.

"i'm right here bubba."

"no, i miss you," you said again.

"what, you mean you missed fucking me?" he chuckled and closed your bedroom door behind him, sauntering over to the bed. when you didn't laugh with him, he looked at you with eyes nearly as wide as saucers. "wait, you missed fucking me?"

you lifted and dropped your shoulders, averting your gaze to your shaky hands.

"baby," he cooed. "why didn't you just say?"

"i just got off," you whined. "it's only been three weeks, i felt like a needy whore."

your cycle was particularly long. a pain in the ass like no other, but vin always made it worth it.

"you're not a whore," he squinted at you.

you rolled your eyes, kissing your teeth. "doesn't mean i don't feel like one."

vinnie ignored your insults to yourself, climbing on the bed and grasping your ankles. he tugged you towards him, your breath hitching and eyes widening. he kept pulling until your centre was pressed up against his, pushing his hard into you.

"missed you too," he exhaled softly, bringing a hand up to brush his fingers over your bottom lip. he brought his free hand forward to grip your thigh, for sure leaving behind marks that would bring that soreness you loved so much tomorrow.

god, you missed him.

he tugged your bottom lip out with his thumb, his pupils dilating until the hazel in his eyes was of slim to none. he pressed down, and you opened your mouth without question, sucking his thumb into your mouth. he smiled sweetly down at you, one you knew held no real kindness behind it, and your tummy did flips because of it. your brows furrowed as you sucked, and as best you could, you jutted out your bottom lip.

"why the pout, princess?" he patronized you. "you're getting my cock again pretty girl, wanna see that million dollar smile."

you whined, vinnie pulling his thumb out of your mouth to wrap his pretty, thick fingers around your neck.

"got my pants too tight baby, starting to hurt," he whimpered, leaning down to brush his lips over yours.

"take em off then," you shot back, leaning up and grasping his sweats, yanking harshly. your mind foggy and vision blurry from the anticipation and teasing, you looked at him with your best pleading eyes.

"want me bad, don't you darling?"

your puppy eyes only grew.

he clearly wasn't listening, and even though you loved the foreplay, and knew damn well you were gonna get in deep shit for this for this in less than five fucking minutes, you locked your legs around vin's hips, flipping your heated bodies over so you were on top.