𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

Y/N HAD TEXTED VINNE, TELLING HIM ABOUT YET ANOTHER FIGHT SHE HAD GOTTEN INTO WITH WITH HER BOYFRIEND, JAEDEN. it was repetitive and extremely annoying, but he would help y/n no matter what.

so that's why she was sitting in the passenger's seat of his car, curled up in a ball, sleeping with tear-stained cheeks and in his hoodie.

god, he hated seeing her like this, so hurt.

jaeden was gonna keep doing the same thing, but no matter how smart y/n was, she wouldn't break up with him—she loved the asshat too much to see how much he was mentally and emotionally abusing her.

"love, c'mon lovie, wake up," vinnie whispered, lightly shaking y/n's small body. she whined, burying herself farther into the car seat.

fuck, she was adorable.

he chuckled. "at least sit up so i can take you inside."

y/n groggily obeyed his demand, pushing her exhausted body up from the seat. she pulled her sweatshirt hood over her head before extending her arms out and waiting patiently for him to pick her up.

vinnie shoved his keys into his pocket before latching his hands underneath her stubby legs, easily lifting the precious girl into his arms. she clung onto his taller figure like a koala bear, not that he minded.

"you want a bath, love?" he questioned as he set her down on his bed. she visibly sobered up a bit.

"please, v," she pouted as if he wasn't gonna do it anyway.

"you got it, y/n/n."

he made his way into his en suite, letting his thoughts cloud his mind as he ran the hurting girl in his room a bath. he added bubbles and lavender essential oil for good measure—he knew she really needed to relax.

he rushed back to his room as soon as he was finished, knowing that if he stayed in there too long y/n would've fallen asleep and the bath would go cold.

"c'mon y/n/n," vinnie muttered to her, lifting her up once more and walking the short distance to his en suite.

he set y/n down on the counter, sighing as he took in her tear-stained cheeks and red, puffy eyes.

she had calmed down quite a bit from the initial hurt and panic, but she had barely spoken ten words to him this entire night. she definitely felt better, but still shitty. but he knew that.

he always knew. he could see it—feel it, rather. in her eyes. those beautiful, y/c/e eyes. they usually lit up a room, now all they held were pain and sadness.

"cheer up, lovie," he tapped her chin lightly. she sent him the best smile she could, which was actually pretty good considering the situation. "arms up."

he proceeded to undress y/n from her (his) sweatshirt and shorts before exiting the bathroom to give her more privacy. he grabbed a towel and set it on the heater so it would be warm when she was ready to get out.

+

about an hour had passed and not a sound could be heard from the bathroom. vinnie started to worry. he pushed himself up from the bed, letting his phone drop beside him, and walked to the bathroom door.

"you okay in there y/n?" he questioned as his knuckles lightly tapped the rectangular wood.

it took a few seconds before he got a response, but he did, nevertheless.

"i'm okay vin. don't worry, i'm almost done!" she shouted as best she could with her rather hoarse voice.

vinnie nodded even though she couldn't see him. "okay, take your time!"