𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

smut!
warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, praise kink, thigh riding, degradation kink, and probably more idfk.

MAMA 🥰

v baby <3, come over.

mama 🥰, what if i said no, then what?

v baby <3, then i'd come over

mama 🥰, then u come over v bby

v baby <3, fair enough

v baby <3, c u in 20 mama <3

mama 🥰, 💋

+

nights like these are nothing new for vinnie and yourself. but they still never fail to make you feel anxious, so anxious. never fail to make vinnie anxious either.

but it's the kind of anxiety you both reveled in. the kind of anxiety where you were itching to feel his skin on yours, the best kind where vinnie's lips felt like talking to your pretty neck for a little bit, the kind where your bodies are connected and your love for one another is at its peak.

you don't bother to put on anything extra, any makeup, or do your hair. this is vinnie we're talking about, he'd call you drop dead gorgeous with smeared mascara and snot covering your face, he'd surely think you're a goddess in his shirt and some panties.

waiting for vinnie's text that he is here, waiting to run outside looking like a small child on christmas, barefoot and messy bun, only to tackle your boyfriend in a bone-crushing hug that would have him carrying you back inside, is practically torture. laying on your bed, listening to old r&b, fiddling with the bottom of his shirt that's far too big for you, trying to make the time pass by faster - which it doesn't.

but, it only makes the moment of his arrival that much sweeter.

you are running down the stairs and out the front door the second his message bell rings throughout your room, only giving yourself a few seconds to gush over just how fucking perfect your lover looks perched against the side of his r23 skyline, waiting for you like he always does.

"hi, v baby," you mumble into his neck, arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders and legs securely around his waist, vinnie's hands holding you up by you "pretty, plushy, ass," as he likes to put it, using any excuse to cop a feel.

"hey mama," his low, raspy voice mumbles back into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. it used to infuriate you the way he had you like putty in his hands the minute you saw him, but now it only confirms your willingness to do just about anything for this man.

you allow your body to sink into his as he walks the two of you back into the house and up to your room, one hand leaving your ass to rub soft, comforting circles across the expanse of your back.

you feel your eyes fluttering shut, head resting against his shoulder like a baby that'd just finished a warm bottle. but who could blame you? vinnie is a pacifier to all the loud, annoying, belittling thoughts that stream through your mind every minute. and you are the same for him, you just don't happen to be able to carry your body weight, and then some.

he crawls carefully into bed, laying on top of you while your hands find a home in his hair, nails preciously scratching his scalp. vinnie's hands move up to your hips, lightly squeezing as he brings his head up to pepper chaste, loving kisses against your awaiting lips.