𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

smut!
warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, oral sex (fem receiving), degradation kink, praise kink, and cock warming!

baking with vinnie had always been one of your favorite activities to do with him. it was nice to just slow down every once in a while, dance around the kitchen with only the stovetop light on with your favorite songs playing in the background. sometimes, life with him seemed to move so fast, neither of you had time to just take a step back and breathe—spending quality time with each other did that for you guys.

you'd bake one treat or many, other times just make a complete mess in the kitchen and quietly clean up as the rest of the house slept silently, but you wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world.

standing at the kitchen island, mixing brownie batter as vin kneads double chocolate chip cookie dough beside you, bryson tiller singing provocatively in the background, you mumble the lyrics delicately under your breath so you don't disturb anyone's peaceful slumber. 

"'cause you spend too much time with your friends, fuck y'all doing?" you murmur, nodding your head to the bass ringing almost silently throughout the kitchen.

spending quality time with vinnie usually meant a sweet night in, which neither of you minded. it was vinnie's shirts, messy hair, and glasses for the night, and v adored you for it. makeup and carefree, your body in lack of its usual tension while you sway your hips to bryson's lyrics.

"perfect," vinnie thinks to himself.

he scored the girl of his dreams without even trying, and the day he lost you would be the day he died.

+

sliding the last baking sheet into the oven, you softly toss your oven mitts to the side of the stove, letting out a relaxed sigh before walking over to the island and pushing yourself up to sit there nice and pretty.

vinnie's sweatpant-clad, shirtless figure slots flawlessly between your thick thighs, his hands caging you in while his nose brushes up against yours.

"what should we do while we wait?" he questions lightly, his lips grazing yours with every word he speaks.

"hmm," you ponder softly, your hands mindlessly going up to vinnie's chest to trace one of his many tattoos. "i d'know. watch a movie, maybe kiss, dance 'round the kitchen, then kiss s'more..."

he smiles sweetly, his lips taunting you like an alluring spell only he knew how to break. and he doesn't plan on doing so.

"i like the way you think love," he tells you.

pursing your lips, you pull a mock thoughtful face that lasts only a few seconds, your features soon matching vinnie's fond, love-struck ones. "me too."

smoothly wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him those few inches closer to press his mouth on yours, frying your brain and scrambling any thought you might've had.

he hums into the kiss, enjoying the familiarity that came with kissing you, and the little happy sparks shoot through every bone in his body as well.

your mouths mold together, your bodies beseeching to be as close as you could be while you fall victim to each other's love. you feel like a warm blanket, scented with cinnamon and sugar swallowed you whole. your senses flood with chocolate, the only thing you can focus on is vinnie. and if you could, you'd stay like this forever.