𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬

smut!
warnings:
language, sexual description, dirty talk, and degradation kink!

credit: squishy

you groaned, turning over to bury yourself farther into your boyfriend, but found that his usual warmth wasn't there.

your eyes flickered open and found his space in bed empty. you looked around his room, your eyes only landing on posters and pictures around the wall.

you pushed yourself up, your nipples hit with the cold air seeing as you were naked from last night. you pulled on your underwear, bra, and a pair of vinnie's sweatpants.

walking over to the bathroom, you pressed your ear against the door because of the faint sound of music coming from the other side. when you opened the door, you saw your boyfriend, shirtless with his phone in hand, filming himself from the mirror.

he stopped the video, and smiled at your half naked self. "mornin' angel."

"mornin' vin," you said groggily, rubbing your eyes and walking towards him, wrapping your arms around his bare chest.

"how'd you sleep," he asked, placing a kiss on the top of your head before rubbing his free hand up and down your back.

"fine. would've been better if i woke up with my boyfriend next to me," you grumbled into his chest.

he smirked in your hair. "i had things to do."

"you mean make thirst trap videos for ten year old girls, that comment things like 'this took a lot of guts to post, now rearrange mine.'" the annoyance was clear in your voice, and even more clear in your body as you pulled away from vinnie and began to walk back into his bedroom.

vinnie pulled you back by your arm, pressing you together, chest to chest. "don't be like that, angel, you know i love you." you only rolled your eyes in response. you did know he loves you, but that didn't make the comments any less annoying. "make them with me," he suggested, leaning back against the wall with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"what?"

"make them with me, then everyone will know i only have one girl's guts i plan on rearranging," he shrugged. his words sent a shiver down your spine.

you thought for a moment. if you said no, then you would basically be inviting the ten year olds to talk like that, but if you did the video with him, you would be playing his game.

deciding that letting the ten year olds win would be worse, you wordlessly turned around in his grip and pressed your bare back against his bare chest.

you could feel the vibrations of vinnie's laugh against your back. he moved his head to the side, placing a kiss on your cheek, before finding a sound that the both of you knew.

+

before vinnie could post the video, you grabbed his phone and changed the caption to 'please stop commenting rearrange my guts on my boyfriends videos, thanks :) - y/n'

you handed him his phone, satisfied with your work. vinnie chuckled at what you'd done before posting the video and setting his phone down on the sink counter.

you turned your back to vinnie, grabbing a hair tie from the draw and tying your hair up into a ponytail as he watched you in the mirror. you eyes locked with his as you made the second loop, and you raised an eyebrow in question.

"what?" you queried. he didn't answer your question, only got up from leaning on the wall and pressed his chest against your back, wrapping his arms around your waist.