𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

VINNIE WATCHED FROM Y/N'S BED AS SHE SAT AT HER VANITY, LIGHTLY BEATING HER FACE WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER, AS SHE SPOKE TO HER INSTAGRAM LIVE. vinnie never wanted her to wear makeup, but she never caked it on her face—something vinnie greatly appreciated, vinnie will forever and always love her natural beauty over the makeup.

"okay, and lastly we take the morphe two gloss pop face & eye gloss and apply it gently to my eyelids and lips," she narrated as she applied the makeup product to her face. vinnie pushed himself up from the bed, walking up behind her and placing his hands on her shoulder. vinnie lightly kneaded her skin as she placed her hands atop of vinnie's.

user vinnie!

user the bf has arrived!

k0vur hey bestie :)

vinnie let out a small chuckle at kovur's comment. "hi kovur."

user what do u call vin???

user do u have a nickname for v??

"guys," y/n started, lifting her hands from on top of vinnie's and aimlessly waving them around, trying to grab his face. vinnie rolled his eyes, grabbing her hands and placing them on his face. she smiled lightly at vinnie's ability to always know what she wanted. she tugged his head down beside her own, pressing his cheeks together. "this is my squishy."

vinnie laughed, making sure to make it small so he didn't hurt her ears. vinnie turned his head to the side, kissing her cheek repeatedly as her face scrunched up in the most adorable way.

"squishy, stop, i just finished my makeup," she whined, trying to pull away from vinnie's kisses.

"you're the one who wanted to put it on, you know i hate it when you wear makeup," vinnie mumbled, pulling away from her cheek.

she pouted at the camera as vinnie crossed his arms over his chest. "he's so mean to me."

"pretty, i didn't mean it like that," vinnie sighed, lifting her up from her stool. vinnie took her place before placing her down on his lap. "you know i love you, bubba."

she giggled happily from above vinnie as vinnie nuzzled his head in her neck.

user y'all r too cute i can't- 😫

user this just called me single in 6teen different languages

alexwarren ew.

"fuck off, alex," y/n rolled her eyes. vinnie laughed into her neck.

"language, y/n/n. daddy hates dirty words coming out of your pretty little mouth." vinnie bit into her neck and gripped harshly on her waist.

y/n's cheeks flared red at his words and her eyes went wide, silently hoping nobody heard what vinnie had just said.

user what did he just say-

k0vur VINCENT! MY EARS!

user wait, what did he say??

alexwarren now vinnie, there's a time and a place...

tiktokroom 👀

"okay, tiktokroom has joined which means it's time for us to go," a rather flustered y/n somehow got out through her heavy breathing as vinnie placed sloppy kisses on her neck. she quickly grabbed her phone and brought it extremely close to her face. "i love y-you guys so much."

y/n tried to keep in her moans as vinnie's hand slipped into her sweat pants and passed her panties, his fingers playing with her clit softly. "t-thank you for joining the live, b-bye." she ended the live just before her phone fumbled out of her grasp and onto the floor, her body slightly shaking.

she instinctively spread her legs more and vinnie smirked into her neck.

"d-daddy," she let out, her voice barely over a shaky whisper.

"what do i not like, pretty?" vinnie asked, head still buried in her neck as he sucked on the soft skin.

"y-you don't like d-irty words coming out of m-my mouth," she just got out before a loud moan scrapped passed her glossy lips.

"good girl."