~Reviews~

A huge shoutout to all those who reviewed my book and helped me improve! Below are the most recent reviews I could find. They date from latest to earliest.

DISCLAIMER: Some reviews have *spoilers* in them, read them at your own risk. I advise you to check them out after you read the book. 

The first review has a few spoilers, the next two are spoiler-free. I'll be marking reviews containing spoilers with a ⚠️ sign.

~~~

⚠️"Simply awesome. I've always fancied myself a royal epic with a woman at the center of it all. Yours was, of course, easily the most elegantly executed works of all that I've read till now, especially those that find their roots in Indian origins. The princess was a beautiful character, the maid was a beautiful character and of course, a female vamp was exactly what the story needed to be the right amount of spicy.

Admittedly, I was a little skeptical about reviewing the book which is why I took so long to review it but I simply have to apologize for that because I was mistaken in my judgment.

Your work encompasses the very essence of Ancient India along with modern feminist ideas which I absolutely loved."⚠️

- @PeterPan2210(reviewer from Scrpturient - a review shop)

~~~

"The descriptions were thoughtfully designed. I liked the start of the story; it was gripping. The flow was nice and was smooth throughout. The plot was wonderful, it was a page-turner. The grammar is very good, though there were a few typographical errors here and there. Overall it is a nice book, and makes for a good read."

- @kushi_sri (judge from The Pheonix Awards)

~~~

"You're a very talented writer! My compliments as I truly enjoyed the dialogue and your flow. I will mention a few points to increase your reader's experience, which you'll have lots with your talent."

- Vic's View Points (a review shop)

~~~