ii. two

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWO ˎˊ˗

real life !

"jasmine, dinner!" jasmine heard her sister yell from downstairs while she was scrolling through twitter. she shouted an 'i'm coming!' back to her, got out of bed, and ran downstairs to eat.

jasmine and her sister, kayla, just ate a typical pasta for dinner, a little bit of chatting while eating. "i'll wash the dishes." kayla spoke after standing up. "also, i'll be editing a video so don't bother me."

"as if i'll have the guts to come in your nasty ass room." jasmine rolled her eyes.

"oh you're the one to talk? you literally steal all my make up, shut up." kayla sassed back. as siblings, of course they normally argue with each other as a joke.

jasmine stood up seconds later and put her dishes in the sink when her phone dinged. "thisisnotgeorgenotfound is now live," says on the notification. jasmine hurried up the stairs and opened her laptop to watch.

 jasmine hurried up the stairs and opened her laptop to watch

twitch !

george was just playing bedwars with callahan and dream. jasmine stared at george's face, not even realizing that she's not focusing on the game, just his face.

"how can this man be so pretty what the hell." she said to herself as she watches him laugh while talking about something with dream.

jasmine looked at the chat and saw some people saying her name, such as "JASMINE IS HERE," "JAS IS WATCHING," and "JASMINE IS IN CHAT."

a donation popped up on the stream and george read it, "'she said yes! you all are invited to the wedding!' congratulations!" george congratulated the dono and thanked them for the 20 dollars.

jasmine awe'd and decided on donating to george. thinking of a message, she grinned.

itsjasco donated $1,000
when is our wedding gonna be?

jasmine heard the text to speech and laughed to herself. she saw george look over to his other screen to read it as well.

"when is our wedding gonna be?" george laughed while reading it. "wait aren't you that girl from twitter?" george chuckled.

"wait who?" dream asked as george wasn't muted while reading the dono.

"someone donated a thousand dollars named 'itsjasco' and they said 'when is our wedding gonna be?'" george answered him, looking at his other monitor, reading jasmine's message.

"a THOUSAND dollars? dang." dream laughed, causing george to laugh as well. "she's pretty rich-rich."

itsjasco i am, minus the "rich-rich" part

jasmine typed out in chat. she had a checkmark next to her name, making it noticeable.

"she just said, and i quote, 'i am, minus the 'rich-rich' in chat," george laughed again. the two talked about jasmine the whole one round of bedwars.

"i heard she's a streamer though." dream said while he and callahan ran to red's base to break their bed.

"yeah, i mean it's pretty obvious. she has a checkmark next to her user on twitter and twitch. she has clout." george replied, staying on their base to protect the bed.

itsjasco i'm better than dream at minecraft lmao xd

"pfft- she just said she's better than you in minecraft." george noticed her chat as he was looking at it while staying at the gold and iron generator.

"1v1 me and i'll consider it." dream responded making jasmine laugh.

itsjasco bet

jasmine just watched the whole 4 hour stream of bedwars, csgo and basketball. she didn't get tired of it though. they were all so chaotic especially when sapnap, quackity and bad joined the call. george then ended as he got tired.

 george then ended as he got tired