xxvii. twenty seven

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ˎˊ˗

instagram !

jasconleyy

liked by georgenotfound and 836,629 othersjasconleyy w the squad 🌚🌝

jasconleyy w the squad 🌚🌝

georgenotfound 😩❤️❤️
jasconleyy george <3
georgenotfound jas :]
dreamwastaken aye
jasconleyy liked this comment
itsmoosecraft YEAHHHHHHHH
jasconleyy YEAHHHHH
unspeakable JASMINEEEEE
jasconleyy NATHANNN
briarsement ACKKKK ❤️
jasconleyy thanks for taking the pic 😘😘
nihaachuu OH MY GODDD
jasconleyy ❤️❤️❤️
justaminxig ma'am please marry me
jasconleyy i do 😍
user69 JASMINE HOLYYYY
user21 OMGGGGG
user5 WHY ARE YOU SO 🤩

17 hours ago

real life !

jasmine was driven home in the afternoon the next day by moose. she had an absolute blast from the called party the day before. they swam and played around like idiots most of the time and when it turned evening, they all lit up a bonfire at the backyard and chatted for the whole night.

jasmine and brianna were slept next together as they're both girls in a room and the others were in seperate rooms. she didn't know who slept with who but she had a good sleep that night. they all ate breakfast out in a simple restaurant. moose and jasmine left at 9 am making them arrive at jasmine's house at 12 pm, the perfect time for lunch.

she even forgot to call george as she was busy with her friends. and that's why right now, as she went back home, she immediately ran to her room upstairs, not caring to say hi to her sister or eat lunch yet.

"hello?" jasmine spoke as george picked up his phone. she laid down in her bed, obviously tired from the drive.

"hi." george said, mouse clicking can be heard from the speakers of jasmine's phone. "how was that visit to your friends?" the mouse clicking stopped and a chair creak was heard.

"it was great, actually." jasmine closed her eyes for a second. "sorry i didn't get to call you last night. i was too tired." and opened them again.

"no, it's okay. don't worry about it." george smiled. "uh.. did you.. drink?"

jasmine scoffed. "of course. well, not that much though. i didn't wanna get drunk. most of us were men and there's only 2 of us that were women. i might do shit i'd regret so i didn't drink that much."

george giggled. "do you do weird stuff when you're drunk?"

"yeah. i mean- i don't remember of course but my friends tell me i do. i don't even want to know what i do when i get drunk. i'll just be too embarrassed." and they both giggled.

"mmm, yeah." george said. "reminds me of that one time." he mutters, making jasmine confused.

"huh?"

"oh nothing. anyway- where do you live? i just realized i don't know where you live." george changed the topic, which jasmine found nothing suspicious about.

"oh i live in houston texas. why? you wanna come here?" jasmine smirked, enjoying flirting with him.

"maybe." and that made jasmine's grin fade. george laughed at the girl's silence. "not too soon, don't worry."

"not if i fly to england first." jasmine snapped back.

"oh yeah? do it, no balls." george giggled.

"hell yeah, i will."

"i'm just kidding-"

"maybe soon though, i could visit." jasmine grinned. "i wanted to visit minx and niki too."

"really? are you really? gonna visit england?" george seemed too excited which made jasmine laugh.

"yeah. excited to see me?"

"duh, visit me first before them." that made jasmine laugh harder.

"you wanna see me so bad?" jasmine giggled.

"you know what? yeah, i do. now if you fly here, text me and i'll pick you up in the airport."

"woah, okay." jasmine dragged out. "someone's excited." and giggled again. "i still have to pack, chill."

"whatever." jasmine could almost hear george's eye roll.

" jasmine could almost hear george's eye roll

notes !

just a reminder that covid DOES NOT exist here :)