xxii. twenty two

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ˎˊ˗

twitch !

minx started up her stream, her starting soon screen showing. the group all got into the call, of course talking among themselves while they wait for minx to show her screen to the stream.

"alright, stream can hear you all now." minx unmuted, earning some hi's and hello's from the other four.

"okay, i'm gonna turn my camera on now." george said and a black screen shows up in his profile in the call, indicating that it's loading.

"GEORGE I HATE YOU." bad jokingly said while laughing when george's 'camera' turned on.

a video of bad about to shave his head pops up. "hey guys, look at me! i'm cutting my hair." george said.

"george i'm gonna kick you!"

"guys would you rather if i cut my hair off or not cut my hair off?" bad was now holding the razor in the video.

"george i hate you. i hate you so much." bad said, laughing. though it was obvious that it was a joke.

"oh no! my hair!" george acted sad as bad started shaving his hair in the video.

"george turn that off!"

"guys should i cut more of it off?" george's smile could be heard.

"george, pleaseee stop it!"

minx and jasmine laughed uproariously, covering their mouth. "george you fucker." jasmine spoke.

"you absolute muffinhead!"

― ❃

"dream! hi!" minx greeted dream as he joined the call, apparently lurking in the stream.