xiii. thirteen

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗

twitch !

"welcome back to the stream, chat! i hope you all are having a good day. to make it even better, niki, minx and i are going to be playing a horror game!" jasmine opened her camera after her starting soon screen, playing her intro, '9pm on a sunday' by khai dreams and looked at her chat rolling in, spamming some hi's and how are you's.

"i'm doing great everyone, thank you for asking! this'll be a bit long stream so sit back, relax, get some food and drinks! i'll be undeafening now."

"-ter's bald!" minx's sentence was cut off due to her deafening.

"sorry what?" jasmine asked while she tries to share her screen to the stream.

"i said my character's bald."

"oh," jasmine wheezed. "change it then, idiot."

"nah i like it this way." minx said.

― ❃

they started the game after some minutes of just chatting and joking around, picking the higgins high school map.

"hello?" jasmine spoke, testing out the game audio as they all spawned. she waited for an answer but hear nothing. "guys?" still no answer.

she unmuted herself on discord, "can't you hear me? i was talking." she asked her two friends who also unmuted as she spoke.

"me and minx can hear each other but you." niki answered.

"oh, should we restart?" they all agreed and restarted the game.

"can you guys hear me now?" jasmine again asked to test it out.