xxxvi. thirty six

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ˎˊ˗

real life !

jasmine woke up weirded about her pillow. it was early morning when she opened her eyes and looked at the right, seeing a man sleeping with his mouth a bit open.

she looked around carefully, trying not to wake george up and silently sat up straight. she stretches her arms and looked back at the man beside her, sleeping peacefully. she moved closer to see his features.

his long eyelashes that people would want, his fair skin, the slit looking line in one of his eyebrows that fans would get crazy of his light freckles that everyone adores, his thin nose, and his pinkish lips that anyone could imagine kissing. to her, he is perfect.

she stood up to take a shower and when she came back into the living room, george was now awake, scrolling through his phone.

"good morning." jasmine said and smiled at him. george looked at her.

"good morning." he stood up and made his way to the kitchen. "you want scrambled eggs?" jasmine hummed and sat on a stool.

"you can cook?" jasmine jokingly stated, looking at george's back until he looked at her, glaring.

"i can cook basic foods, moron." he rolled his eyes and grabbed some eggs. "we could also make some waffles."

"i love waffles." jasmine smiled and went to her phone while george cooks. "oh yeah we're gonna get groceries today."

george nodded, "after lunch." jasmine hummed once again as a response.

― ❃

after the two ate, george took a shower and jasmine brushed her teeth. they both got ready and went to the grocery store to buy foods they could cook and some important things as well.