Chapter 25

I forgot to announce the winner in the previous chapter....

So the ship name you guys chose is....

Deem Dhana Dher Dheem
DHAREEM

Deem Dhana Dher DheemDHAREEM

In the photo above -

Bheem : I like it heehee...
Dhara : (blushing)  yeah, it's nice I mean...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do it properly. Put a little more water. Why are you being a miser?" Bheem said to Valandhara.

Valandhara glared at him as Bheem stood there eating a watermelon that he broke with his bare hands as easily as someone breaking a piece of barfi (sweet).

"If I listen to you, this will be a lake instead of a garden." She said in irritation and continued her work.

"The way you are going, this will be a desert soon." Bheem commented.

"Stop irritating me. Don't you have any work?" Valandhara asked frowning at him.

"Rajkumar Bheem only has three works. Eating, sleeping and beating." A childish voice said startling both of them. They both looked around the garden to find no one.

"Who said that?" Bheem asked frowning and inched closer to Valandhara in a protective stance.

"I did." That voice replied.

"Whoever you are, show yourself this instance." Bheem ordered looking around.

"You have such big eyes. What's the use if you can't see me?" The voice said again. Bheem was going to angrily retort, but stopped as a stupefied Valandhara pointed at something behind him. Bheem looked at it and blinked.

No. It couldn't be.

"That's why I tell you to eat badam (nuts). You think this swan is talking to us?" Bheem asked in annoyance looking at Valandhara.

"Don't call me swan. My name is Murali." The voice said again before Valandhara could reply. Bheem stared at Valandhara dumbfounded as she gave him a 'see, I told you' look.