Chapter 2.

Morro still didn't know how to feel about the new member. Morro watched Lloyd from the bed as he played on the carpet with some toys. He didn't want to approach Lloyd. He was afraid to approach Lloyd. He was at a distance. Morro took the blanket from behind him and wrapped his head around it and his gaze fell down.

Lloyd looked at his older brother. He was curious/confused why he is not play with him. He took the green dragon he had received as a gift from his father and approached Morro's bed. He looked at him until their eyes met. Lloyd raised the dragon cheerfully in front of the brunette.

Morro just stared at him confused. Why did he want to play with him? Why would he want someone like him to be around him? Why?

Morro took the dragon in his hand with huge hesitation and looked at him almost in fear, then at Lloyd, who looked at him with an unusual twinkle from his emerald green eyes to Morro's dark green-gray ones.

"Why do you want to play with me?"

Lloyd was just guessing and signaling that he wanted to go to bed. Morro placed the dragon beside him and fearfully took the boy from the carpet to bed beside him. When Lloyd got to bed, he took Morro in his small arms. The brunette had begun to tremble, and Lloyd squeezed him even tighter, feeling his brother tremble.

"Why do you want to be my brother...?"

Morro was confused. Was scared. He did not know how to handle the situation. He did not know why anyone would want Him to be near them. He didn't see himself as worthy of it. His gaze had begun to fill with water. He took the little one in his arms, but carefully and not strongly, as if it were glass.

"I'm sorry I ignored you... I was afraid.. I'm sorry... I won't do it again..."

------

"Lloyd! Stop running in the house, please."

"Sorry mommy!"

"Please Lloyd, don't play in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"Okay..." The redhead had seen his hum.

"How about you play with Morro, hm?"

"Yes!"

Lloyd ran to his room. Koko said nothing more about it, just sighed and smiled and continued to cook.

Lloyd liked to play with his brother, even if at times Morro couldn't, wanted, or didn't have time because of school. Lloyd had found him in bed reading.

"Morro!" Jump in bed.

"Yes?" He didn't take his eyes off the book.

"Mommy won't let me play in the kitchen. And I will play with you!"

"Ok..?" He closed the book, knowing he wouldn't have a chance to finish it until he played. "What would you like to play?"

"Hmmm... Oh! 'The Hero and the Evil One'!"

"Again?"

"Yes! It's my favorite game! Because I always win." He said it while pretending to be a hero. "And because you play the bad character well!"

"Than..ks..?"

'Should this be a compliment?'

"But I don't think I'm willing to play, Lloyd. Especially this game. Don't you want another one?"

"Nup! Oh and please Morro!!" He had started to make puppy eyes big. "Please, please, please, please, please!"

"Okay, okay!" He resisted the eye, but knowing Lloyd, he would not stop begging. "Just Once."