Chapter 12.

The wind was blowing leaves withered through the air. The sky was slightly cloudy with a warm temperature. A wooden sound was heard from second to second, slowly but tenderly. A quiet rhythmic sound made music among the leaves on the beaten path of the modest house.

A year-old soul, only in the appearance of an early age of old age, walked on the porch of the house. Pressing lightly on the doorknob, until an opening click was heard, entering. Everything is dark, but not really. The windows were open, the silver curtains half drawn, which let the dim sunlight into the house and illuminate the old but new corners.

"Morro?" The silence was a grave one, the name echoed. Only the distant chirping of the birds could be heard, with the wooden staff hitting another. "Morro? He can't sleep at this hour, can he? Morro!"

Wu shouted his name and shouted, until he searched the whole house, and no sign of his boy. He was beginning to guess where Morro might be. He had high hopes that he suspicion would be wrong, but unfortunately he foresaw that it was true.

"Of, of... Will Destiny come true so soon? Does the truth want to come out now?"

He knew it would not be good, it would not have a promising end.

------

"Ha! Other than rice, sushi, salads and tea!" Morro spoke happily as he devoured the cake Cole had given him.

"Is that all you've eaten so far?! And easy!! You'll choke right away like that." Cole told him.

Morro chuckled guiltily. "Sorry. I've eaten more, but more of those things."

"Well, my dear friend, welcome to the world of cakes! And I recommend the chocolate cake. It's the best!"

"How did I manage to live without them?!" He felt in the ninth heaven. Wu didn't give him cake or anything sweet, not often, he barely had anything for his birthday. His father, however, brought him small gifts on the big holidays.

"Rejoice."

"Wow! What did you do to him!?" Lloyd had appeared, watching Ghost eat merrily. It was strange to him that he didn't get his face dirty at all.

"I brought him into the world of cakes, Greenie."

"Is good?" Floyd asked, smiling.

"Mhm!! Yes it is!! But the candies on the stick are too. Heh, especially when you get rid of the stick." They were just looking at him. "What?" He didn't like that they stopped and all eyes were on him. He felt guilty, that he had made a fatal mistake, that he had better shut up and say nothing.

"What are you talking about?" Lloyd asked him.

"Candy on a stick but no stick."

"How... how does this come about?" Cole asked.

"Oh, I took a candy on the stick, after a pair of scissors, and I started to cut the stick as close to the sweet side. It takes a while, but then you have a normal candy! It's much easier to eat them like that, secretly more chosen."

"You're... you're weird. You're not in your place with your mind." Kai told him in a small shock of his idea. He had appeared with them a few seconds after Lloyd.

"Hey! My ingenuity doesn't mean I'm out of my mind, is it?"

"I like his idea." Jay woke up talking. "What?"

"Friends!!!" Nya ran to them, panting a little, but quickly looking at them with a smile. "I have tickets to the new movie!! For everyone!!!"

"Seriously?!!" Everyone screamed, except Morro, who was still eating the cake and looking at them as if they were characters from a TV series.