Chapter 6.

"Okay. So. I'm in the garden. Now what?"

Morro had woken up this morning with an 'anonymous' sheet on his nightstand. With the indications: 'See you in the garden. 10 AM. - S.Ghost.'

He's been waiting for an hour already.

~~ - ~~

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Morro ran to Wu excitedly. "Can we go to the village?! Can we?! Or- or go somewhere??"

Wu put his book on his lap, smiling at the boy. "Sure. But first, I have to go somewhere today. After I get back, we can go somewhere together, okay?"

"Promise?!"

"I promise."

"Okay!"

Morro waited. And waited. And waited...

The moon appeared in the sky, and the stars did not even appear on the dark blue canvas. The boy no longer believed any promises Wu had made to him.

Wu arrived just before midnight. Intentional. The next day, at the table, the Master was waiting for Morro. The boy appeared later than usual.

"Sorry, Morro." He had begun calmly. "I was busy. I didn't realize how late it was. Maybe next time?"

"Yes, yes. Next time.. It's nothing.."  'Yes it is.'

There was no other time.

~~ - ~~

"You're more punctual than I imagined."

"Ah!!" The new voice took him by surprise. In front of him was another ghost. "Oh... who are you?"

"Soul Archer."

"Morro."

"I know."

'Logically you know... Everyone knows...'

~~ - ~~

Morro walked slowly and excitedly to see the village not so far from Wu's home. He had wanted to visit him for a long time, but Wu would not let him, but he managed to convince him, with the promise that he would take care and not stay long.

At the entrance to the village, everything was quiet. People did their household chores, or enjoyed the peace and laughter of children.

A few steps into the village, someone notices him and shouts:

"Garmadon!!!"

"Pardon..?" Morro was confused. Why did they scream Garmadon?

There was silence, their eyes were frightened and some looked at him angrily. Morro was afraid. He had done nothing. Nothing..

"How can you have the courage to step back into our village after what you have done to us?!"

"Wait! Wait... I didn't come to do anything wrong. I'm not Garmadon."

"It doesn't matter! You're his son! You're still a danger to us."

"But- "

"LEAVE!!!"

~~ - ~~

"Are you ready for training?" He look at the boy. "Morro?"

"Hm?"

"I asked if you were ready for training."