Chapter 13.

Ninjas were in their special and secret training place. They had been waiting for two hours for their Master to appear. Some enjoyed it, others worried about his absence.

"Did anyone see Sensei Wu? We've been waiting for two hours." Zane asked the question that only now made some people come back to reality.

"No... And since you said that, he must have been here already. For... two hours! He's never been so late." Cole added.

"Do you think something happened?! That he got hurt.. or worse!!" Jay asked a little worried, or rather agitated.

"What are you saying there? It's Master Wu! If we're going to worry about anyone, it's Lloyd." Kai said, as he relaxed better.

"Hey! Why me?"

"Because you're The Green Ninja and your father wants you, you know, dead." He had seen his sad look, he realized that he had said the wrong words in an even worse way. "Not you, Lloyd, but the Green Ninja! You know what I meant." Nya hit him in the elbow, Kai knew he deserved it.

"Yes, yes.. I got it." He sat down on the floor. "However, Master Wu is not absent for so long, especially from a training session ever. He is the one who argues with us when we are missing or late, and now he is the one who is not present. He never did.. I'm starting to worry..."

"Yeah, that's kind of weird."

"Maybe if we call him...?" Lloyd proposed.

"Maybe. It's an idea. Try Greenie."

"Why me?!"

"You came up with the idea. Besides, you're his nephew, so he's sure to answer."

"Okay, okay. I'm doing it." He reached for his uncle's number. He was still surprised that Wu knew how to use one. He pressed on him. Wait. Wait. Until- "The voicemail. We can't find him like that either." He look at the clock. "Oh no- I have to go, now!"

"Where?"

"I promised Ghost I'd show him the city. And I'm late!!" He packs his things and changes into his clothes. "I'm good??!"

"I think you're forgetting something, Blondy." Cole told him.

"What?! What do I forget??" Cole had gestured to his hair. "Oh.. OH! Hair!!"

"Bingo."

------

Morro had been waiting for half an hour, but that didn't bother him much. He was documented about the city, Garmadon and the 'beloved' Ninjas.

Lloyd had seen him from a distance, running to him. When he arrived.. "Sorry I'm late!! Sorry, sorry!" He stopped, panting.

"It's okay. Easy. Do you want some water?"

"Thank you very much... but I have. Thanks anyway."

"Calm down first. It's not a rush. You ran a lot, no joke."

"Yes.. Yes.." He recovered. "Good. Would you like to start somewhere?"

"Not really. Show me the city the way you know it. I don't need something magnificent, pompous. Show me the way you know better and where you know."

"Oh. Okay then! Let's start here then."

Floyd had shown Ghost the city, making a few stops here and there. Someone's company was familiar to them somehow, but they said they were erasing that feeling now. Morro was slowly learning the city, and they were learning each other.

Someone's phone rang after a while. "Oh, gorgeous. What does she want now?" Lloyd said annoyed and bored.

"Who?" Ghost asked him.