Chapter 15.

Sorry for the long wait. Block writing for this AU. But I am back!!

--

All the Ninjas were call by Wu early in the morning to the place where they were secretly training. At four in the morning.

"Master Wu- " Kai was interrupted by his own tired yawn. " -why were we called by 'emergency' at this hour..?"

"Yes, Master. We have high school today." Zane had stepped in. "Did something serious happen? Is Lord Garmadon planning a secret attack?"

"Nothing serious." He reassure them. "I just need to tell you Ninja something." The master had begun. Eyes were on him, waiting for the reason for waking up and calling at this hour. "A.. A boy your age with black hair and a small part of him colored in one color is one of Lord Garmadon's spies."

He did not believe in his life that he would endanger his son in this way. He didn't think he was going to lie about being one of his brother's spies. He didn't think he would have to ask Ninja for 'help' to find his son. To lie to Lloyd about Morro until the last second.

"A... black-haired boy?" Jay said confused.

"Yes. It's.. it's one of Garmadon's helpers! It's dangerous. Very, very dangerous."

"A teenager our age with black hair and a small part of it colored in a different color?" Cole asked.

"Yes."

Kai and Nya glanced at each other. Lloyd was skeptical. Sounds too familiar.

------

Morro woke up with a crazy smile in front of his eyes.

"Garmadon!!!" He was about to hit him reflexively, but his arm was caught in one of Garmadon's hands.

"Dense darkness for you." Said the Lord.

Morro could feel his heart beating fast, fast. Sleep would not return to him, not after such a fright.

"What time is it?"

"Four in the morning."

"Four in the morning?! Why you wake me up at four in the morning!?"

"To show you my new plan! And evil never sleeps."

"You're wrong here. And I am not evil."

He got out of bed though. He wanted this to end once and for all, to go to sleep. When he reached Garmadon's room, there was a map of the Ninjago. Red marks were on it.

"What about... them?"

"I'm almost done with a power draw machine, dear son."

"I'm not your son."

"And with them in my power, I will lead ALL NINJAGO!"

Morro had stepped back a little. "Okay..? And.. why am I here?"

"Dear Morro, I will take yours. Yours are the ideal ones to take the rest!!"

"Wait.. what? Excuse me?" He could feel his blood freezing, his heart pounding and anxiety and fear growing in him.

"You do not understand?" He approaches him with open arms. "You are IDEAL! You are the perfect weapon!"

The Wind Master's legs were falling backwards. He walked and walked until he hit his back against the cold wall. Garmadon gets closer to him. Morro wanted to run through the front door, but he had been caught in the Lord's hands. He had begun to struggle to free himself, but the grip was becoming too hard and painful.