Chapter 4.

'Do you think he'll survive?'

'Must.'

'It's pretty... uh, "fragile" and untrained.'

'Now. Now it is.'

''Hahaha! Can I be the first to make contact with him?!''

'You already know who did it already.'

''He did it vocally! But not spiritually.~''

'NO.'

''We'll see.''

------

Morro hadn't left his new room in three days.

Little did he know that he was not the only one who did the same. Even at Wu's request, he still didn't want to leave the bedroom. Instead, he let the Master in. He would bring him food and water, and occasionally tea. Wu did not force him. He was aware that it was difficult for the little one. Too many changes and information at once.

Morro cried the first night in his new home. He missed the nights when Lloyd nestled next to him because of the nightmares or the comfort, because his father was not close to him. He missed their games, even the 'Hero and the Evil One' game, even that game.. He longed to return to them. If he knew the way to his brother- no... his cousin... he would run to him. But he knew nothing. He didn't remember anything.

'Please let me go back to him.. Please be well.. Please... Just-just- at least let me communicate with him! Something...! Please- '

"Morro." Wu's voice and the knock on the door had shattered his dark thoughts. "Can I come in?"

The boy quickly wiped his cheeks from the tears. "Yes..."

The door opened. "I brought you food and drink." He placed the tray in his hand on the table next to the modest bed. He looked at the boy with a sigh. "Hey," He stepped forward, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I know it's difficult and..."

"I want Lloyd..." He said without thinking.

"It's not possible."

"Why not?!" It was the first time Morro had raised his voice to anyone. Wu didn't like that at all. He saw an unusual twinkle in the boy's eyes. "Why can't I? Why?!"

"Morro. No."

"Why not..? I want an answer!"

"That's enough!"

The brunette sank into pillows of fear. His screaming voice was harsh and irritated. Wu breathed and exhaled to calm down. His gaze was pressed. Morro felt suffocated.

'Stop, stop. Please stop. Stop!!'

"You have no right." Keep going. "Not yet." Finish.

"And... and when will I be able to see him again? I promised to go back to him! I have to go back to him!"

"I know you promised. But I have a promise, too, that comes before the promise you made." He got out of bed. "You will be able to see him when you turn 18."

"18?! I have no idea when it's my birthday!"

"Koko found out your day."

"Yes... September 16... But still! At 18?!"

"Yes. And we ended the discussion."

"But- but- You can't do this!!"

"I can, and I will." He closed the door carefully, even though some nerves were stretched to the limit.

Morro screamed inside him, with nerves, frustration and sadness. He grabbed one of the pillows and threw it angrily on the opposite wall of the room.

------

On the first night, Lloyd looked sadly out of his bed, to the bed sheet empty and now cold, lonely in the opposite side of the bedroom. He put on the hood of his coat, took the green dragon, and lay down on his brother's bed one day ago. He had also wrapped himself in the white blanket with dark green flower patterns and nestled in a corner. He squeezed the plush toy tightly, feeling tears well up in his closed eyes.

------

"Lloyd, Lloyd, dear, please open the door. You haven't been out of your room in three days... I'm worried. Lloyd?"

The blonde didn't want to see anyone but one person. Morro. He didn't want to leave the room. He didn't want to. (He would sneak out at night or when his mother was at work in the bedroom to eat and doother things.).

Her son's stubbornness reached the redhead. She was afraid of her boy's life.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, if you don't open the door or get out of the room in this second-"

There was a shriek of tears on the other side of the door. She finally opened it in panic at her boy's condition.

"Lloyd..?"

"Leave!! I-I don't want to see you!!" There were tears in his eyes. "You... you took Morro away from me...!!"

"Honey, I had no choice. I had to do it."

"No.. no!! You had a choice! And-and I can't even see or talk to him...! You won't let me!!"

"You don't even have to."

"Y-you say that like you don't love him... he's your son too!"

"No-" She refrained from telling the truth about his familiar relationship with Morro. She felt very bad. "Lloyd. This subject about Morro ends and never opens."

"That's what you said about my father to..."

Koko stepped toward the bed.

"Not!" The blonde screamed. "Stand there!!"

"Lloyd, darling, you'll see Morro again."

"When?!"

"When you're 16, and he's 18."

"What...? No! I want it now! I don't want to wait years! Why so much?!"

'Because of the promise to Wu.'

------

'Oh God... These two.'

'Yeah... I hope he doesn't suffer too much.'

'Which of them?'

'Who do we care more about?'

''They are like two green beans!'' They turned to him. ''What? I'm right!''

'You are impossible...'

'And yet, you support him. '

'Hey, you're in the same pot as me.'

'Yeah, yeah.'