Chapter 16.

"Get me out of here!!!"

Morro's voice could be heard in the echo, one full of pain and despair to escape the evil in which he was put alone to see his younger brother again.

"No way, dear Morro." Garmadon stood with his back to him, smiling broadly. He turned quickly to the boy. He stared at him with strong purple eyes for power. "I need you, your Power!" Garmadon grabbed him by the two cheeks with both fingers. "My weapon.~"

Morro looked at him trembling, feeling his cheeks begin to ache, Garmadon's fingers mercilessly deep his pale, wound-covered skin. The Lord left him, making his way out. He took one last look at the glass bottle that would be filled with all the powers of the Wind in a few sacred minutes. Morro felt the pain intensify through his limp body. He wanted to scream with all his heart, but he knew the pain would evolve faster if he did. He was sorry he accepted, that he was now Garmadon's weapon... Destiny was still playing with him.. like a puppet.

------

"Lloyd, we need to talk. It's important." Kai said seriously. He would tell him everything, EVERYTHING. It no longer made sense to keep the secret or the power to do it again. If Morro is Lloyd's brother, he's in danger..

Lloyd looked innocent at his best friend. "Okay? I'm listening."

Kai looked at him before speaking. He was smiling for a long time.. It seemed to him that this friendship between Lloyd and Ghost was a golden one. Lloyd hadn't been so happy to have a new friend in years... He had been through so much. And now would he give him good or bad news?

"Lloyd, Mo- "

A slammed door open. It was Jay, and behind him... Wu.

"Sensei! I couldn't find the boy you were talking about anywhere! It's like- like he doesn't exist!! I need his name, you need to tell me if you really want us to find him!" Jay spoke as if he was desperate.

"I can't do this." The old man responded to the agitation in a calm tone.

"Yes, Wu." Kai had begun, in a serious tone and as if quarreling, putting his hands crossed on his chest. Wu looked at his student with a slightly curious look. "What's the name of this boy of yours? Hm?"

"Kai..." Lloyd said his name anxious. He didn't feel it was okay to talk to Sensei in such a tone, and this sudden change in behavior was mysterious.

"No, Lloyd. I want to hear this name of Master Wu's dear boy. You care about him, don't you?"

"Kai, end this topic." Wu said firmly. "I'll end it."

"No." Lloyd said suddenly. Something caught his eye. "I want to hear." His uncle had begun to look at him in astonishment and with little fear. "What's his name? Why did Kai say 'your boy, dear boy, care about him'? Why?"

"Lloyd.. No.. no, it doesn't matter." He hid his face from his nephew's eyes, wanting to leave.

"Why not?! Why don't you tell him the truth once, Wu?!" Kai started. The fire in him ignited. "Tell him once that Morro is here!! That you hid him from Lloyd all these years! From his family! Tell him once! He deserves to know!!"

Lloyd froze, Wu petrifies.

"...Morro..." The name came out in pain, a longing in him. The blonde's heart was shattered, glued, half torn. The longing for his brother was immense, the feeling that he was hidden by his uncle. The puzzle pieces matched each other. "You hid him from me! Why?!" His voice had begun to growl in a cry.

Wu did not answer, nor did he look his nephew in the eye. But someone had a voice.

"Lloyd, there's something else..." Nya spoke. "Ghost... it's actually Morro."