Chapter 11.

"Hey mom, I'm home!" Lloyd was merry. Koko liked to hear his son happy, he filled his heart with joy.

"Oh, hey honey. Looks like you have a good day at high school. You sound happy."

"I Know!"

"Oh Lloyd, dear God!" She looked at his hair in shock and agitation. "What happened to your hair?!"

"Uh..." Lloyd completely forgets about the condition of his hair. "Don't worry mom, the color goes to the water quickly."

"Lloyd, why did you do that?" She was a little calmer when he assured her that he was washing himself in the water, but she still didn't like seeing his hair black, it reminded her too much of someone.

"Because... I wanted to make a friend." It didn't make sense to lie to her, she would quickly find out the truth.

"A friend?" Koko knew that Lloyd was not the best-seen child because of his father, but he tried hard to encourage him. She was happy to have Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane and Jay as friends, it made her calmer. She would have been calmer if his brother had been with him, with them.

"Yeah. A guy named Ghost. He's nice! And I don't want to ruin anything because of.. you know what..."

"Oh, my love..." She took him in her arms. "I'm sure your friend won't get it wrong." They were free. "But you have to tell him the truth one day. You won't be able to keep this lie forever."

"I know I know." He wished he could. He would have wanted a lot. But he knew the lie would come out one day.

Koko had an idea. "Why don't you invite him here for dinner?" She said calmly.

"Not!" The blonde panicked. "I mean... I don't want to lose this friendship, Mom. Please. I promise I'll tell him everything one day and you'll be able to meet him."

"Lloyd..." Koko smiled warmly. "I'm sure you won't lose him. But I'm not insisting. It's your choice, son. You choose your friends. Just be careful."

The blonde went into her arms. "Thank you so much mom. And I'll have." His mother took him in her arms, kissing the top of his head, smiling happily and peacefully.

------

"I regret now that I wanted to go to a real school." Morro complained as the ghosts listened to him. Only Bansha is in her human form.

"Oh please darling, it wasn't that bad." Bansha said, admiring her fingernails.

"Mhm. Yeah. It wasn't too bad for the first day. But still, I don't like that girl."

Bansha looked at him. "Miss Jade?" She knew who he was talking about.

"Tch, Miss Annoying maybe."

"Do you know her or why are you like that?"

"I don't know her, and I don't like her. Point. It makes me feel uneasy. That's all."

They continued on their way. The black dye on Morro's hair had faded, and the natural green thread had come to light. He had forgotten about him, and the ghosts had told him nothing. (They didn't want to admit it to him, but they missed seeing his true appearance.).

Panic. Screams. Laughter.

"What's going on...?" Wrayth fidgeted, starting to tremble. The screams were too familiar, too traumatic.

"I have no idea. But nothing good. Wrayth?" Soul looked at him. "Oh no.. Come here."

Bansha heard, receiving the sign made by Soul, disappeared. They all disappeared. Morro was confused why the girl had become spectral.