Chapter 10.

"Oh, Morro." Kai was sitting on his bed, and Morro was on the carpet, reading a book, which was actually Kai's diary.

"Hm?"

"L- Floyd," It was still hard for him to address his friend by this false name. "He wants to see us. Me, you and him."

"Oh." He doesn't look up from the diary. "Okay. When?"

"Today. In ten minutes."

"In ten minutes?!" He looked at him.

"Yeah. So quickly camouflage yourself, we're leaving in three minutes."

"Three minutes?!" He closed the diary, quickly put it in Kai's mini-library, and ran. "I hate you!!" He screamed from the bathroom, and Kai could only refrain from laughing. However, he hadn't noticed the 'book' that Morro had been reading for several hours.

Eventually, Kai reassured him that they weren't going in three minutes, and Floyd wasn't waiting for them in ten minutes, that he might take the time to prepare. Morro watered Kai with cold water on his face in revenge, to which Kai responded by taking the shower and moistening Morro. They started after laughing, and after another minute (an hour, in fact, when Kai wrote to Lloyd that they would be late due to a minor 'problem'), they arrived at the flower park. Morro stared at the flowers, and Kai noticed, making him smile guiltily.

"Old place from childhood?" He asked lightly, putting both arms around the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." Heis eyes flew from flower to flower like a bee gathering pollen in the middle of summer. "I used to come here when I was little and live in the city. It was the only place where I felt good and safe at times, quiet."

Kai wanted to say something, find out more, but a blonde voice destroyed that thought.

"Ghost! Kai!" Floyd/Lloyd shouted at them, running to them happily. "You arrived!" He look at them.

"How not?" Kai lightly ruffled his hair. "Now come on. Our luck, there's not a lot of people right now. We can get our heads around it."

All three lay on the flower carpet. Their eyes of different colors looked at the light blue sky, occupied by white clouds of various shapes.

"I really like watching people being sad." Ghost said suddenly, calmly, as if it were completely normal.

"What's wrong with you?" Kai asked in surprise, chuckling slightly agitated at the end.

"That's a POG moment right there." Floyd approves of him just as calmly and normally.

"That is not a POG moment."

"Thanks Floyd."

"No, don't- don't encourage..."

"No problem friend."

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!"

Ghost and Floyd began to laugh at Kai's reaction.

Morro felt good, calm, even happy. He didn't think this would ever happen to him. He had friends, at the moment he had a place to stay, Kai & Nya had a little more and they solved his problem with school. They told him that from Monday, he would be able to go with them. He only had to find his brother and his life would be fulfilled.

"So," Lloyd had begun. "After all, will you come to our high school??"

"We're working on it." Kai answered for Morro.

"Are you working on it? What do you mean?"

"Nya and I are helping him. You know? My sister and I were able to enter without parents, so we're going to do the same for Ghost."