ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

The Saitama squad was right, their little baby girl (y/n) did pass the entrance exams. They were all at the apartment again, this time early in the morning, just so they could take pictures of themselves with (y/n) in her school uniform. "Look at out little (y/n)! She already out grew her aunt Tatsumaki." King teased, making the small mint haired female punch the towering blonde. (y/n) groaned, she cant really complain at all, since 'Being Late' cannot be one of her reasons, knowing that she can probably make it there within 6 seconds or so. "Just remember not to post those photos, I don't them to know I'm associated with any of you." She said, grabbing her bag.

"Wait don't leave yet! A few more pictures by the sea side, I heard it was completely cleared out!" Fubuki tried to catch up to the (h/l) haired female, but it was too late, she ran at the speed of light. "Dang it! Why did you have to train her to this extent?" She whined, blaming it on the bald headed man who just shrugged in return.

(y/n) stopped by an alleyway this time, as to not surprise any passing student with her sudden appearance. She doesn't wanna make any life long rivals the moment she shows up, she already knew that it was a competitive school, as it is for the best of the best. She walked out of the alley and headed to the school's direction, seeing a blonde spikey haired man with same uniform pattern as hers just right in front.

She followed the man in front seeing as they were just headed the same way... But she did not expect him to be in the same class as her. "Will you stop following me." The boy finally spoke, turning around to see a puny female with an expressionless face. He stared back at the female in silent confusion.

It was taking too long for the man to enter, so (y/n) took the liberty to open the huge door and let herself in

It was taking too long for the man to enter, so (y/n) took the liberty to open the huge door and let herself in. The chattering noises inside soon stopped upon noticing the (h/l) (h/c) haired female enter the class. After a few seconds the students went back to speaking with one another, (y/n) sitting at vacant seat on the 1st row at the very edge. Just after taking a seat, the same blond spikey hair came into view, choosing his territory just behind hers.

The room was soon filled in, the seats now full. Everyone was there, already getting to know each other while (y/n) just sat at the corner, wondering why no one was conversing with her, not knowing that it was because of the 'disinterested' look that rested on her face. When in reality, that was her neutral expression.