ⓈⒾⓍ

"oh, glad to see you're fine (l/n). Those journalists out there are a bit too much." Iida spoke noticing the presence of the (h/c) haired female. She just nodded at him, seemingly unfazed at all since she basically catapulted herself from the entrance to the campus. No one noticed the little scene at all thanks to the inhuman speed that the girl possessed.

(y/n) looked around the class, observing the very few people on their desks either sleeping or doing their homework. 'Might as well go around the campus' She thought, placing her bag down on her chair and then proceeding to walk out of the classroom.

As she walked on the halls of the facility, she looked out the window, taking in every detail of the rich campus. 'I wonder how many bags of Doritos I could buy with the whole school's budget?' She let her mind roam off, still looking at the chaos going down by the entrance of the school. She stopped in her tracks and let her arms rest by the window, looking at every person on the front gates, observing them out of boredom. 

That's when a man with a hand on his face caught the girl's attention. The (h/l) haired girl wondered what the purpose of this man was standing in front of their school. He was obviously not a journalist, and neither was he a camera man. The light blue haired male had nothing in is hands, not even any bags. He was just standing there, blending in with the numerous journalists and reporters. 

She just had her attention on him, she wasn't sure if she was seeing the right things but the creepy hand man seemed to look up directly at her for a moment before walking away to go deeper within the crowd where (y/n) could not detect him, she could not tell if her guess was right, since she cant see the male's eyes because of the hand on his face. "Guess that's my cue to go back." She said, more to herself, still feeling unsettled about what just happened. She ain't no Spiderman but she can sense a sussy feeling about the creepy hand man.

...

Their morning classes went on as usual, except for homeroom where they voted for a class president and vice president, which ended up being Midoriya and Yaoyorozu. And with (y/n) memory of the black haired female, she voted for her knowing that she had the capabilities of leading a team. 

It was now time for lunch. (y/n) saw some of the girls grouping up, planning to have lunch together. "Hey (l/n)! Wanna have lunch together with some of the girls?" Yaoyorozu walked over, a bright smile plastered on her face as she asked. The (h/c) haired female gave back a smile and a nod, both now walking over to the group that consisted of Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu, Jiro, Hagakure and (y/n). "Uwaaaaah! c-can I possibly join you guys too?" A perverted looking tiny purple haired male asked, practically drooling as he stared up at the group. The girls just ignored him out of disgust, he didn't need to say anything else at all for the girls to know his true motives. 

The girls were now at a random table at the cafeteria with their food in on their trays. "Now that we're seated, lets get a clear idea of our quirks!" Hagakure suggested, everyone agreeing to the idea, also curious. 

(y/n) learned about their quirks as they ate, Yaoyorozu having a creation quirk, Tsuyu with a frog quirk, Jiro has extensions on her ears functioning like headphone cables, and just by looking at Hagakure's invisible figure, she didn't need to guess at all. Now it only came down to (y/n), who wasn't sure if she should tell them since Aizawa seemed to have plans for her. 

The (e/c) eyed female sighed, looking up at her classmates. "You see, I'm actually----"

"SECURITY LEVEL 3 HAS BEEN BREACHED. STUDENTS, PLEASE PROMPTLY EVACUATE." 

The sirens blared, and the whole cafeteria started going in to chaos. Everyone was fighting to be the first to get out while (y/n) just sat there with her usual expression. Everyone else was dragged away in her table, leaving her alone to continue eating, earning some weird stares from those who noticed her.