ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ

A/N: Added a new description for yall (your/ethnicity) or (y/e) [In all honesty, I don't know if its a new description, I prolly just forgot] btw this chapter will act as a filler with a shameless plug... I have another story out, still in the intros though, check it and see if ya like the concept, totally up to you if you wanna stay tuned for it or not, i appreciate yall still keeping up with this one to check if its alive. ToT <3 enjoy the filler, or not dhjdfahjdfa. This is a short chapter, so im sorry :c

For the past 2 days, (y/n)'s 2 seniors have done nothing but go on actual duty, both office and hero duty as they already have their very own student hero license. While they were actually training (y/n) went out with her family, treating the internship like any other normal vacation.

Currently, the Saitama family are casually hanging out at a pizza parlor, the adults talked about work dilemma whilst the kids, aka Genos and (y/n) sit silently in their chairs, waiting for the food to be brought on their table.

A ding was heard, indicating a person has entered the shop. King, visibly excited, stood up from his chair to meet the new person halfway to shake their hand. "King, you know I don't do handshakes..." upon hearing the familiar voice, the (s/c) skinned female looked up. It was none other than her classmate's famous father, Endeavor. For a second they met glances, but (y/n) directed her gaze somewhere else.

"You probably haven't met the kids yet, that one robot looking kiddo is Genos, the one besides him is (y/n), though you probably know her already, our widdle qwirkwess fightow." King cooed the very last words, as if the girl was a little baby, well... In his eyes (y/n) was still a baby. "Ah yeah, I've heard about her, truly one of the best in her school." The no. 2 hero seemed uninterested at all, evident in his monotone voice. The fiery red headed man had lost interest the moment it was announced that the Sport's Festival winner was quirkless, the (h/c) haired female serves no purpose to him if she is not going to be beneficial for his grand kids.

"So Genos, ever thought of joining an agency yet?" Endeavor brought his attention to the other youngster. (I don't even know if I put Genos in Blizzard Agency lmao, if I did, then oops.) "I kind of wanna get my degree in college first before officially working full time for someone." The blond explained, he would've easily gotten into any hero agency he wanted, but he can't just commit to a full time hero job just yet. Genos had to think about his future, incase an accident ever occurs and he cannot do anymore hero work, he would have a degree in engineering to back him up. "Well, in that case, I hope my agency makes it at least to one of your choices." The elder humbly replies.

"Thankyou for the offer sir Endea---"

"And are you single by any chance? I have a daughter, age not far off from you..."

.

.

.

An hour has passed and all the food on the table have all been devoured, King promised to be the one to pay, hence the only reason Saitama even joined the small gathering. The scarred man was about to reach inside his pockets when he realized that the usual bump on his jeans are gone. King looked at Genos and (y/n) with a nervous stare, and everyone in the table knew what was going on, except Endeavor.

'He forgot his wallet again...' The group thought in unison, excluding the no. 2 hero.

This wasn't the first time Genos and the (y/h) (incase yall forgot, y/h is your height) female went out to grab their uncle's wallet at home, sometimes they even have to be the ones to pay if they are across the world. Though it may take seconds, pretty sure anyone with a full stomach would not want to skip out on letting their bloated tummy rest.