ⓈⒾⓍⓉⒺⒺⓃ

Its only been a few hours since the event ended, and people cant stop talking about what happened in the previous hours, specially that one awkward moment when the No. 1 hero and the 18+ hero couldn't figure out who should speak first. The days of silence are over for (y/n) (l/n), with the power she carries in her own hands, it will only bring in more trouble. Within hours, her name went far and wide, even reaching areas outside of Japan. Now that her identity is out, hero organizations wont be the only thing that's going to bother her. Just like any other hero in japan, there will be villains that would want to get rid of an 'obstacle' as threatening as the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl. Right now, she is at the 1st rank of a certain pink haired mono-eyed someone's 'To-Fight List'.

"You kids really gave it your all on today's event, for that, you will all be given a 2 day break starting tomorrow." Aizawa eyed over his students, they all had serious expressions, and he knew exactly why. "I will present the nominations after your break, don't worry. Be sure to use all your time resting and none of that nonsense that will worsen your already bad state." With that, Aizawa dismissed the class. It was already getting late, and he didn't want the students to go home at a dangerous time, specially now that most of them are exhausted and all bruised up.

As the (h/c) haired female was about to exit her room, a familiar purple mop of hair was standing there, waiting for her. "You're treating me, remember?" Shinso smirked at the girl. "Of course I do, and you're ordering..." (y/n) said. "woah! who's treating who?" Mr. Sparky gets in between the two, intrigued by the conversation. "Someone's treating someone?" Added a certain shark teethed boy with red hair. "So uh... I heard there's gonna be some free-"

"I get it, stop. Just come with us." (y/n) counted the number of people she was gonna have to treat that day.

'Me, Shinso, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero--'

"ME TOO, COUNT ME IN!"

'Mina.'

"So you're gonna treat these losers who didn't even get that far in? You better buy me some good food."

'and Bakugo...'

This ladies and gentlemen, is how our main character lost 35,000 yen in one day. Her wallet is deeply connected with her heart, and felt the pang of pain on her chest as she helplessly handed over the money to the woman behind the cashier.

...

During their 2 period break, there was a huge change within the hearts of most of the students, they have learned something and have been humbled ever since that day. Countless emotions, from negative to positive, it all fired up the one goal in their minds...

To do better.

But not just education wise, but socially, mentally, and emotionally. Those who were smart enough to realize that being in this school for heroes isn't something to be treated like its some teenage drama movie, they were all headed in one way after they graduate. They were not kids anymore, this was the life they chose, a profession that is not to be joked with. Whether if it was passion, money, fame, spite, or recognition that drove their minds to work hard, none of those things we wish to fulfill changes the virtues of being a hero, doing things half-assed just so you could earn fame and money is not the ideal way to go to as a hero. One cannot give up in the middle of their duty because of their weak mentality, one cannot break because of the loose grip they have on their emotions, and one cannot crumble upon the eyes of the public because of some measly rumors filled with lies.

Mend the ties that have been broken, accept what you are as of now and one day you shall remember your humble beginnings, because this isn't the end of the road, take control of the life you feel like is slipping away from your hands, because fate isn't up to them, the strands have always been connected to you, and you are responsible for what you do with your string of life.