ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

Everyone was gathered around in some kind of monitoring room, a huge screen at the center. The students were wearing their hero costumes as ordered by their teacher, All Might. The current subject being held was Foundational Hero Studies, which was lead by the No. 1 hero himself. The activity being held at the moment was this thing All Might called a 'Battle Trial' Where he pitted the class against each other 2 against 2 through drawing lots.

He purposefully left out the (h/c) haired female, for he was one of the people with Nezu who watched the jaw breaking scene from the entrance exams. He too did not believe that the youthful girl was quirkless, but upon seeing the evidences on her multiple medical records, he accepted the fact that this girl was indeed someone who was just way advanced than the rest of the kids her age, and maybe even some of the pro heroes. 

"As for you (y/n), come here. I have a different task for you." The teacher called out for the female student, the girl complying instantly. He stared at the girl for a moment, questioning the choice of outfit. She was wearing a yellow spandex suit with a white cape, pairs of red gloves and boots, and the most remarkable part of all, the nude colored helmet which made her seem bald for it matched her skin quite well. 

The girl gave a little cough, still waiting for the man's instructions. "Ah yes, sorry about that. But as you can see, everyone else in the class has an opponent, except for you." He stated the obvious, multiple pairs of eyes listening on to their conversation. "So for your activity, I want you to list down your thoughts and understanding about 'why' your fellow classmates decides to do 'this' or 'that'. And list down some recommendations on how they could possibly have done better in their situation." He explained. Everybody else was excited to see what was going to be written on the (h/c) haired girl's finished work, especially since she is at the very top of their class, and maybe even the whole 1st year. 

YOUR NOTES

1st Battle: A vs. D

Midoriya Izuku and Uraraka Ochako vs. Bakugou Katsuki and Iida Tenya

First of all, why is broccoli man not using his quirk? I'm pretty sure that what hedgehog boy did was alright, considering that he was a villain and all, but he should keep his attacks at a minimum to refrain from damaging the nuclear weapon. And damn, he seriously got beef with Mr. Broccoli dude. The boom boom boy was too distracted with his personal vendetta that he refused to cooperate with his team mate, which lead to the female hero discovering their nuclear bomb's location.

Vroom vroom man defended that bomb quite efficiently, really fast with his thinking. Props to gravity girl too, her technique was smart, but was just too slow for her opponent. 

Oh... Broccoli man finally used his quirk, pretty nice punch if I do say so myself. I'm a big fan of that punch, specially the way that its perfectly calculated, but the next move by the gravity girl was really risky, what would happen if one of the debris hit an actual nuclear bomb? It could cause the lives of many.

PS. I would also like to recommend anger management therapy with the boom boom boy.

As the team finished, the paper was handed out to them. Iida being the first one to grab it, wanting to see what the female thought of him. "Vroom vroom man?" He was satisfied with the comments given to him, but was not sure of the nick name. The freckled greenette chuckled at this, making the tall blue haired man glare at him, which was soon replaced with as smirk as he passed it over to Midoriya. "Broccoli? what made you think I looked like a Broccoli?" He pouted, looking at (y/n) who only shrugged at him. "Let me see mine!" The brunette female stuck to the male's side, making him blush from the extremely close contact. "Gravity girl..." She sulked, sad that her nickname was the dullest of them all.