ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

The weekend finally came, a time for relaxation and family bonding... For normal people at least. The students of UA are on the edge starting from this day until the end of the second week. Everyone specially the 1st year students are going to be working hard training, strengthening their abilities and improving on the fields they lack on. All the pressure is on, this is a week of no rest.

And then there's (y/n), on her 12th punching bag. "If you don't wanna hurt them, go slowly. It doesn't matter if you look like an idiot, just punch the slowest you can." Her cyborg brother explained, supporting the punching bag from behind, ushering (y/n) to give it another try. The female did the best she could not to destroy the object in front of her, but even the slightest of impact had her brother thudding on the floor. "Still had quite the force in that punch, but its an improvement... I guess." The blond told his sister whilst looking at the bits of sand and grain falling from the visibly large tear on the bag.

'at least it didn't explode this time.' The cyborg thought.

"That seems ok enough, a little fall wont hurt them." The (h/c) haired girl said, proud of herself for doing minimal damage on the punching bag. "Let me remind you that I am mostly made out of heavy metals. I literally weight 124kg" He said. (probably not, let it stay for plot purposes) "I think this is enough for today, we've been doing this for 6 hours straight." He added, shooing her off. Genos leaned on the wall waiting for (y/n) to go away, and once she was out of sight he clasped his shirt over his chest, gasping harshly. He never said a word to her, but his core was beaten up bad, it wasn't unfixable but it was bad. His other hand roamed over the pockets of his jeans, going over his emergency contact list. 

"Hello, Dr. Kuseno? Would you mind if I come over today?"

...

"Hey dad, wheres Genos? I thought we're all going to the mall together?" (y/n) asked her father. "ah... he went to get some uh-- upgrades." Saitama replied, not making any eye contact with his daughter. "So we're gonna run to Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall then?" The smaller asked, but the elder quickly declined the idea with a shake from his head. "Last time we ran through a busy street, we set off 347 cars on alarm, your aunt Tatsumaki already warned us about this." He told her, sighing. And upon realization, made (y/n) groan a bit, knowing what's to come. 

They're gonna have to pay for transportation...

...

And pay for transportation they did. "I don't know why you're complaining when I'm the one spending money." Saitama pointed out as they got out of the bus. "You loosing money is equals to me loosing some of my weekly allowance." The child explained, looking her father dead in the eye. She wasn't wrong, it has happened quite a few times since her father keeps spending money on games. "And its already gonna go down this week, since its obvious you asked to go to the mall to buy your games." She added, exposing her father's real intentions. "Ill give you your full allowance if you don't speak anymore." Saitama offered. "Give me 1000 yen and I'll go a separate direction from you." She negotiated, palms out. 

The man smiled, whipping out 2000 yen and placing it on his daughters hands. "Here's extra because I love you... Now go." 

And with that, (y/n) walked around the mall with her 2000 yen wondering what stall or shop she should spend it on. As she was walking, she spotted familiar faces behind a window of a Pizza Shop. The closer she got, the more she noticed them, they were people from her class. (y/n) tried to pass by without getting noticed, but a pair of bright orange eyes caught a glimpse of her. "Hey, is that (l/n)?" Mina pointed at their fellow classmate. "It is!" Kaminari jumped up, ready to drag the (s/c) skinned female in. 

(y/n) pretended not to notice them and sped walked by the restaurant, but Kirishima and Denki already caught up to her. The red head lightly tapped her shoulder, making the female turn around, her face expressionless as always. "Hey there (l/n), we saw you passing by alone so we were wondering if you wanted to join us? You don't have to if you're busy, or if you don't want to." Kirishima rambled on, showing her a toothy grin. (y/n) didn't want to decline the offer, since she really had no reason not to join them. She was there to spend her money, and maybe getting some Pizza would be spending it wisely.