ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺ

"WITH ALL THE PRESSURE GOING ON RIGHT NOW FOR THE SEMI FINALS CHALLENGE, LETS EASE SOME OF THAT TENSION WITH SOME RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES!!" The 3rd years have just finished their 2nd challenge, and lets say that most of the victors had their legs shaking from watching the higher levels. "Is it too late to back down? Were in the 3rd round of the festival now, there are no more boundaries with the grade levels." Mina was clutching her shirt, using the ends of the cloth to wipe all the sweat from her palms. "To heck with it! Their quirks ain't even that special!" The typical Bakugo went in between just to curse out the other students. 

"Ok! while everyone rests and regain their energies, lets have a little fun game~" Midnight yelled out excitedly. "Even the students who are already out can join! so come on!" This made the crowd even more hyped. The 18+ hero presented various party games of some sort, each being explained briefly whilst the students try to keep track and remember. Those who won the 2nd challenged didn't plan on wasting any energy on the recreational games, so they either sat back down to watch, or went out to get food to replenish their stamina. 

The first game was musical chairs, class 1-A thought of asking (y/n) to play because of her speed, but had to choose someone else upon seeing that she was nowhere to be seen. "Midoriya should do it! he came out first on the race, he could literally use that speed to get on a chair!" Sato said, making the freckled boy back away. "N-no! I used some trick to get 1st place, if anything I think Todoroki should do it!" He stuttered out, trying to look for the heterochromatic male, but he was no where to be seen either. He wanted to pass the responsibility to Bakugou instead, but he thought of the well being of the other players. "Ok fine..." The greenette gave up, standing from his seat to participate the game. 

"Huh, surprised to see a 1-A student play with a bunch of 'weaklings' am I right?" Monoma tried to pick a fight noticing the student from that 'damn 1-A class'. "Its literally a party game, why do you have to be like this?" Another student from a different level said. "Congrats to you, you just made a fool of your class to a 1-B student!" Said the blonde male, crossing his arms and turning away from the random student. Kendo could only sigh in defeat as she watched her classmate from above, ruining their already broken reputation. 'He has got to let go at some point...' She thought. 

The game has started, Monoma ended up to be the 1st one eliminated and loud cheering was heard from class 1-A when they saw him stomp his way out. The students decreased until it was only Midoriya and a random student left, at this last round, they announced that they were allowed to use tricks to win. Midoriya was ready to activate his one for all, waiting for the music to stop... but then---

"OH! Imju Stanextra from class 2-B HAS WON BY PULLING THE CHAIR AWAY FROM CLASS 1-A's IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

"Damn, he did our boy dirty." Sero said, trying to hide his laugh.

The next game came which was the Egg-And-Spoon-Race, "If no ones volunteering to go, I'll gladly join." Denki said, the class ignoring him. "Ok anyways, who are we picking?" Momo stared at the rest of the class, looking at someone with potential, before stopping her gaze at Asui. "Aha----" A light bulb popped in her head, but before she could even suggest Asui, the announcer had already said that the games have begun, making her run to the railings, only to see that Denki already forced himself into the games. "Ugh... Watch us loose." Jiro groaned. 

And as predicted, on Denki's 8th step, the egg fell. The game finished, with Denki dead last. "Hehehe... um, I tried?" He laughed nervously, feeling the glares from his classmates.

3rd game, A sack race. Everyone already knew who to pick... "Good thing Denki stole last round, or we would've lost this opportunity." Momo said, making Denki glee a little bit. "But that doesn't excuse you from embarrassing us." Momo added before the male got too full of himself. The obvious pick for this was Tsuyu Asui, the frog like female. She could end this with one hop if she wanted to, but decided not to put so much effort on a 'friendly' game.