ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉⒺⒺⓃ

A/N: EYO, I went to experiment in this chapter and started to draw some characters and their expressions, I'm not the best at drawing so forgive me, and I remember saying that this chapter was supposed to be exciting... Its not, uh... Next chapter I promise!!! ToT. Also, I'll go ahead and repeat most of the (x/x) used for your (y/n)'s description, well... at least the ones that I used the most. Also, I think I went from using (l/n) to (y/n) I'm so sorry about to inconsistency of the story, I'm going to edit the previous chapter (16) right now and change the mistakes, maybe they'll call you by your first name when you all get really closer next time. 

y/n: your name

l/n: last name

e/c: eye color

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length

s/c: skin color

y/h: your height

"I am 100% going with the one that has Mt. Lady in it!" The perverted little boy's mouth watered as he fantasized about his idol. On the other side of the classroom, all the girls were hanging around in a circle, unfortunately a certain invisible female heard the little purple rat. "As long as I'm not with him I'd be happy." Hagakure whispered within the group of girls, pointing at Mineta. "Surprisingly, Mina didn't get any nominations." Ojiro poked his head in the circle of girls. Mina sighed "I did put on a good show but I guess Its not as good as (l/n)'s. I cant really blame them, I too was impressed." The pinkette nudged the (h/c) haired female by the shoulder. "I didn't mean to--" Mina covered (y/n)'s mouth before her friend could apologize again. "(l/n) I didn't mean it like that, I was just saying you were really impressive." Mina explained. 'What am I going to do with this kid, I need to send her more Netflix series.' The pinkette thought. "Look at that, Deku is doing that thing again." Uraraka pointed at the mumbling boy. "It's only been a month or so but I already feel like I'm used to it." Ojiro chuckled, referring about his freckled classmate. 

"Your field training will last for one week, and to those who did not get any nominations, I assure you that these agencies I provide are good work places." Aizawa whipped out a huge pile of papers. "And for those who have nominations, a personalized list will be given to you, and you can only choose 1." The raven haired man chose a single paper from the pile to show his class it's contents. "For the ones without nominations, here's a list of 40 workplaces from across the country, their areas of operation and expertise all vary, so you better think about which one you'll choose carefully." The older advised. 

"I wanna focus on urban counter-villainism!" - Kirishima

"I think something flood related would be nice." - Tsuyu

"Ah, and make sure to turn them in by the end of the week." Said Aizawa, leaving the students 2 days to decide. 

"Eh, you sure about choosing Gunhead's office?" Midoriya looked over Uraraka's list, he noticed his friend intently looking at Battle Hero Gunhead's office, indicating she was interested. "That's a hardened battle group! you're really going there?" The girls were now all over Uraraka's space, surprised by her choice. She was nominated by the agency, and was very much excited about it. "Think about it, how many more agencies will open up to me if I get stronger? If all I do is stay at my comfy zone, my options would be limited." Uraraka said. The others couldn't help but agree, human Kirby was right. the students kept talking at the back of the class, and because of that Bakugo couldn't focus  at anything at all. It irked him, its as if they were all screaming in his ears simultaneously. 

"Oh... Already passing yours?" Midnight was surprised, (y/n) had over 4000 nominations and she already choose one within a few minutes. "Look at that girl, being arrogant and shit. Its like she's saying none of those agencies matter because she herself is enough to make it through." The ash blonde spiky haired man grumbled, loud enough for his red headed friend to hear. "Well, you're not wrong." With this, Kirishima received a not so light punch on the shoulder, causing him to flinch and rub the spot Bakugo hit. "I don't know man, all you seem to ever talk about is her lately, how triggered and jealo---" Before Kaminari could further run his mouth, Bakugo snatched the blonde's lips.